- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual
- Stem length: 24"
- Bloom size: 9"
- Packed 12 Stems
- Great focal flower to be used with practically any floral arrangement or by themselves
- Each box contains: 12 Stems of Antique Pink Hydrangeas
- Each stem contains a large quantity of small flowers
- Each stem is individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the box
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning :
Bulk Hydrangeas are shipped directly from flower farms in South America with the ends of the stems in a little bag of water or cotton. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom beautifully.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- You may remove the clear plastic sleeve that covers the bloom for the flower either prior to hydration or afterwards. It is your choice.
- Remove the bag of water or cotton that is on the ends of the stems.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Hydrangeas are very thirsty flowers and will require additional water in the container within the first few hours.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Hydrangeas fresh: Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been travelling some time without water. Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy.
Remember that exposing Hydrangeas to excessive heat will hurt them. Storing your Hydrangeas in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process but too cold such as a freezer will burn them.
Recommended delivery date is 2 to 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday or Thursday.
Hydrangeas are available year round.
Hydrangeas feature many blooms per stem.
Hydrangeas are shipped individually in the box.
We do not ship our Hydrangeas fully open. Once the hydrangea is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
Imported directly from our Colombian partner flower farms.
Due to variations in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree*
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 10 to 30 days
in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present
to receive the flowers between 8 a.m. and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 a.m. to
4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not
left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen
circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business
days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These flowers are very thirsty and they require more water than other flowers. You must maintain an ample amount of clean water in the container at all times. When you receive your hydrangeas, they will appear wilted. They are not damaged or dead – they are just a very thirsty flower and require more water than other flowers. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.