HP PhotoSmart 5525 e-All-in-One Printer
by HP | Item #: 543272 | Model #: CX043A#1H3 | (118) |
- List price $129.99
Price too low to show
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Add to cart to see your price
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Free Pickup
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
- Print wirelessly and stay connected on the go
- HP ePrint—now, print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
- Easily print and share, using built-in wireless, and connect quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Download free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone.
- Automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page.
Take projects from start to finish without a PC
- Access a library of free apps using the 2.65-inch (6.74 cm) color touchscreen.
- Scan photos and everyday documents to email—without a PC.
- Use your memory card to print photos directly. Save images to a card without using a PC.
- Make the most of fun and useful templates for calendars, games, and more, using HP Quick Forms.
Balance affordable printing and brilliant quality
- Print affordably, using individual inks, and save more with high-capacity cartridges for frequent printing.
- Create lab-quality, water-resistant photos without borders, as well as archive-quality documents.
- Print, scan, copy, and connect to the Web. Produce borderless lab-quality photos and everyday documents.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards.
Easily save paper and energy
- Save energy using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying.
|Print Technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print Speed:||ISO Speed: Up to 11ppm black, Up to 8 ppm color; Draft Speed: Up to 23 ppm black; Up to 22 ppm color|
|Print Resolution:||Black (Best Quality): Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer); Color (Best Quality): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)||Scanner|
|Scan Technology:||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Resolution:||Enhanced: Up to 2400 dpi; Hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; Optical: Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan Size Maximum:||8.5 x 11.7 in (216 x 297 mm)|
|Front-panel Scan:||Front-panel scan|
|Scan File Format:||JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG|
|Bit Depth/Gray Scale:||24-bit/256||Copier|
|Speed:||Black (draft, letter): Up to 23 cpm; Color (draft, letter): Up to 22 cpm|
|Copy Resolution:||Black (Text and Graphics): Up to 600 dpi; Color (Text and Graphics): Up to 600 dpi|
|Max Copies:||Up to 50 copies|
|Copier Resize:||25 to 400%|
|Copier Settings:||Resize to Fit; Reduce/Enlarge; Lighter/Darker||Media|
|Paper Support:||Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media|
|Paper Handling:||80-sheet input tray, 15-sheet output tray; Input Capacity: Up to 80 sheets legal, Up to 40 cards, Up to 5 envelopes, Up to 30 sheets photo paper, Up to 30 sheets 4 X 6 Photo, Up to 40 sheets transparencies; Output Capacity: Up to 5 envelopes, Up to 10 sheets photo paper|
|Paper Sizes:||Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes||Ink and Cartridges|
|Ink Series:||HP 564XL Black Ink Cartridge (~ 550 pages) HP 564XL Cyan Ink Cartridge (~ 750 pages) HP 564XL Magenta Ink Cartridge (~ 750 pages) HP 564XL Yellow Ink Cartridge (~ 750 pages)||Connectivity|
|USB/Wireless:||STANDARD CONNECTIVITY 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n WIRELESS CAPABILITY Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only CAMERA PHONE SUPPORTED Yes, Direct photo printing using memory cards||Operating Systems|
|PC:||Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only)|
|PC system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher|
|Mac:||Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7|
|Mac system requirements:||Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7; Intel® Core™ Processor; 1 GB HD; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB||Power|
|Power Supply type:||Internal (Built-in)|
|Power Consumption:||14.64 watts maximum, 14.64 watts (Printing), 4.75 watts (Ready), 0.09 watts (Auto-Off, Manual-Off, Standby), 1.54 watts (Sleep)||Additional Information|
|Display:||2.65" (6.74 cm) CGD (color graphics), touchscreen|
|Included:||HP Photosmart 5525 e-All-in-One; HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge; Software CD; Reference Guide; power cord, USB cable.|
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days