HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Intel Core i3-2350M, 500GB, 15.6" - Sonoma Red
Features, performance and all the essentials you need for everyday activities like getting organized, browsing and shopping online, doing community projects or homework, keeping in touch, playing music, viewing photos, streaming videos, watching movies and more. Switch between apps at blazingly fast speeds in breathtaking color and clarity. Take it all with you in colorful style, with famed HP reliability. For projects, play, school and social: the HP Pavilion g6 series Notebook.
- Visibly smart performance with the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3-2350M processor.
- Get immersive game-ready 3D graphics performance and save power with Intel® HD graphics 3000
- Store up to 116,000 photos, 105,000 tracks or 210 movies in HD with the 500GB hard drive.
- Award-winning HP Imprint finish in Sonoma Red.
- Protection against cybercrime with 60-day Norton Internet Security subscription; optimized for your PC and ranked #1 in protection and performance. Surf, shop and bank online safely.
- Touchpad supporting multi-touch gestures
- 3 USB ports
- Digital Media Reader for SD and Multimedia cards
- DLNA Certified® to stream music, photos and videos to devices anywhere in your home. Seamless! (Requires DLNA Certified® devices and Windows® Media Player 12)
- Built-in HP Webcam lets you chat live, capture video and still images. Send to friends, upload to Facebook. Bonus: Personalize with YouCam software (included).
- Connect fast anywhere internet access is available, with built-in Wireless LAN.
Free standard shipping while supplies last.
|Processor and Memory|
|Processor Type:||Intel® Core™ i3-2350M|
|Processor Speed:||2.30 GHz|
|Cache:||3MB Level 3 Cache|
|Memory (RAM):||4GB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Maximum Memory:||8GB||Hard Drive and Multimedia Drives|
|Hard Drive:||500GB 5400RPM|
|Optical Drive:||SuperMulti DVD burner|
|Multimedia Card Slot:||Digital media card reader for Secure Digital and Multimedia cards. Digital media card reader for Secure Digital and Multimedia cards.||Graphics and Audio|
|Graphics:||Intel® HD Graphics 3000|
|Audio:||SRS Premium Sound with Altec Lansing speakers||Display, Keyboard, Mouse and Webcam|
|Display Size:||15.6" diagonal HD|
|Display Type:||BrightView LED-backlit display|
|Display Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Mouse:||Touchpad with on/off button|
|Webcam:||HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone||Connectivity|
|Ethernet:||10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)|
|Ports:|| • 3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 |
• 1 HDMI
• 1 VGA
• 1 RJ-45 (LAN)
• 1 Headphone-out
• 1 Microphone-in
|Battery Type:||6-cell 47WHr lithium-ion battery|
|Typical Battery Life:||Up to 5 hours and 30 minutes|
|AC Adapter:||65W AC adapter||Software|
|Operating System:||Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit)|
|Manufacturer Software:|| • HP Security Assistant: One-stop access to preloaded security solutions to help defend your data.
• HP Recovery Manager
• Windows Update
• Lojack® for Laptops(15g)
• HP Support Assistant
• HP Power Manager
• HP Setup Manager: Transfer files, set up backups, get connected and more-easily.
• HP Application Assistant: Makes finding and downloading the software needed to open your files easy.
• HP Launch Box: Fast launch of HP and Microsoft apps grouped in task bar boxes, plus option to customize a third box.
|Other Software:||Microsoft® Office 2010 Starter preloaded (Includes reduced functionality versions of Word and Excel with Ads. Purchase of Product Key required to activate full Office 2010 suite).|
|Trial Software:||Free 60-day Norton™ Internet Security 2012 Subscription||Additional Information|
|Color:||HP Imprint finish in Sonoma Red|
• Kensington® MicroSaver lock slot
• Power-on password
• Accepts 3rd party security lock devices
• ENERGY STAR® qualified
• EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable/supported
• BFR and PVC free
• Mercury-free LED display and arsenic-free display glass
There is no additional information available for this item.