*$114.87 after $30 Tech Savings* HP OfficeJet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer
by HP | Item #: 320753 |Model #: CV078A#1H3 | (285) |
Original Price: $144.87
Offer valid 8/27/2014 through 9/2/2014 while supplies lasts.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Web
- Color Printing
- 2.65" LCD Display
- 12,000-Page Monthly Duty Cycle
Professional color you can count on—for a low cost per page
- Print professional color for a low cost per page, and save on frequent printing, using high-capacity cartridges.
- Save time and money—print more with automatic two-sided printing.
- Print documents affordably with four individual inks, and get durable documents with HP Officejet inks.
- Depend on a printer with a 12,000-page monthly duty cycle—the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Use the 2.65" (6.75 cm) touchscreen to access apps and to manage print jobs directly at the e-all-in-one.
- Stay connected—share on a wireless network.
- Finish projects fast—use the 35-page automatic document feeder and 250-sheet paper tray to save time.
- Print at ISO speeds up to 16 ppm black and 9 ppm color and easily view and print from a USB drive.
- Create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID, and use the CopyCrop tool to modify copies at the touchscreen.
- Improve workflow—send quick faxes or scan documents to a PC or e-mail, and more.
- Create borderless flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business documents and photos.
- Easily preset this e-all-in-one to turn on or off and save up to 40% on energy.
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Learn how to conserve resources with the one-touch eco menu, and easily recycle your ink cartridges.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards.
|Print Technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print Speed:||ISO Speed: Up to 16 ppm black, Up to 9 ppm color; Maximum Print Speed: Up to 34 ppm black, Up to 31 ppm color|
|Print Resolution:||Black: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|Print Capabilities:||AIO Multitasking Supported: Yes; SureSupply Supported: Yes; Direct Print Supported: Yes (USB flash drive)||Scanner|
|Scanner Type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan Speed:||ADF (Letter): Up to 2.8 ppm (200 ppi, b&w), Up to 2.8 ppm (200 ppi, color) Color (4 x 6 photo): <23 sec|
|Optical Resolution:||Up to 1200 dpi; Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scan Technology:||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Maximum Resolution:||Up to 1200 dpi; Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scan Input Modes:||Front-panel scan, copy, fax, HP Software, EWS|
|Scan Size Maximum:||8.5 x 14" (216 x 356 mm)||Copier|
|Copy Quality:||Black Text/Graphics: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Color Text/Graphics: Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy Quantity:||Up to 99 copies||Fax|
|Fax Speed:||3 sec per page|
|Fax Resolution:||Black: Up to 200 x 100 dpi; Color: 200 x 100 dpi; Photo: 200 x 200 dpi|
|Fax Options (ADF):||Single-sided|
|Fax Memory:||Up to 99 pages||Media|
|Duty Cycle:||Up to 12,000 pages|
|Custom Media Sizes:||Windows does not support custom paper size. Mac: Tray 1: 3.5" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"|
|Paper Sizes:||A4, A5, A6, B5(JIS), 6 x 8 in, Executive, Index card 3" x 5", Index card 4" x 6", Index card 5" x 8", Index card A4, Index card Letter, 3" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 13 x 18 cm, 8" x 10", 10 x 15 cm, L, Photo 2L, 8.5" x 13", Legal, Letter, Statement, Ofuku Hagaki, Japanese Postcard, Envelope #10, Envelope A2, Envelope C5, Envelope C6, Envelope DL, Envelope Monarch, Card Envelope 4.4" x 6", JIS Chou #3, JIS Chou #4|
|Media Weight Supported:||Plain paper: 16 to 28 lb, Bond (60 to 105 g/m²)|
|Input Paper Capacity:||Input Capacity: Up to 250 sheets letter/legal, Up to 60 cards, Up to 60 sheets 4 x 6 photos, Up to 60 sheets photo paper, Up to 30 envelopes; Output Capacity: Up to 75 sheets letter/legal, Up to 40 cards, Up to 10 envelopes, Up to 60 sheets label, Up to 75 sheets Transparencies||Ink and Cartridges|
|Ink Type:||Pigment-based (black & color)|
|Ink Palette:||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Ink Series:||HP 932 Black, HP 933 Individual Colors, HP 932XL Black, HP 933XL Individual Colors||Connectivity|
|Standard Connectivity:||1 USB 2.0, 1 Ethernet, 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n, 1 USB host port, 1 RJ-11 fax|
|Network Ready:||Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n wireless)|
|Wireless Capability:||Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n||Operating Systems|
|PC:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows® XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): Any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB hard disk space CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. *Supports 32-bit only|
|Mac:||Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel® Core™ Processor, 900 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port||Operating Environment|
|Operating Temperature:||Range: 41 to 104º F (5 to 40° C);|
|Storage Temperature:||Range: -40 to 140° F (-40 to 60° C);|
|Operating Humidity:||Range: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing);||Additional Information|
|Safety Standards:|| • ENERGY STAR® qualified |
• Save up to 40% on energy—preset your device to turn On or Off with Schedule On and Schedule Off.1
• Reduce paper use up to 50% by using automatic two-sided printing.
• This HP product now uses 35% less packaging.
|Included:||HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One, HP 932 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge, HP 933 Cyan, Magenta,Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridges, setup poster, Getting Started Guide, software CD, power cord, USB cable. [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer.|
Ask & Answer
There is no additional information available for this item.