Honeywell Solar Powered Gable Mount Attic Fan
Turbo charges existing vents to force hot humid air out of the attic more effectively. Helps reduce attic heat build up to keep homes cooler in the summer. May reduce air conditioning use and save on electricity costs. Easy DIY installation. No holes to cut in the roof, no electrician, permits, or inspections needed. Helps protect roofing from moisture damage in the winter. May prolong the life of roofing materials. Helps reduce the risk of harmful mold growth in the attic. Can also be used to keep crawl spaces drier by increasing the air circulation under the house.
- 12W Commercial grade solar panel
- Ultra quiet, high output 24V motor
- A thermal switch turns the fan on when attic temperatures reach 85F and shuts the fan off when temperatures drop below 65F
- Ultra quiet 14” aluminum fan blade provides maximum airflow
- Protective wire mesh fan cover
- 30 feet of connecting wire allows mounting of solar panel in an optimal exposure location. Patent pending wiring cover helps prevents leaks
- Galvanized & powder coated metal components resist rust
- Ventilates up to 1250 sq. ft.
There is no additional information available for this item.