HON 42" 800 Series 4-Drawer Letter/Legal Lateral File Cabinet, Black
- $169 off with Tech Savings
Offer ends January 31
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member price $936.00
- $ 767 00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Letter or Legal size
- Three-part, telescoping, steel ball bearing suspension for smooth drawer operation.
- Drawers include side-to-side hangrails for letter or legal size filing, a full-width radius-style pull and magnetic label holder.
- Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to be open at a time to inhibit tipping.
- Counterweight included, where applicable, to meet ANSI/BIFMA requirements.
Three-part, telescoping, steel ball bearing suspension for smooth drawer operation. Drawers include side-to-side hangrails for letter or legal size filing, a full-width radius-style pull and magnetic label holder. Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to be open at a time. Four adjustable leveling glides help compensate for uneven flooring. HON® "One Key" interchangeable core removable locks.
- COLOR: Black
- OVERALL WIDTH: 42"
- OVERALL DEPTH: 19 1/4"
- OVERALL HEIGHT: 53 1/4"
- DRAWER CONFIGURATION: Lateral
- DRAWER QUANTITY: 4
- CASTER/GLIDE/WHEEL: Adjustable Leveling Glides
- DOCUMENT SIZE ACCOMMODATION: Legal; Letter
- DOOR QUANTITY: 1
- ANTI-TIP MECHANISM: Counterweight; Mechanical Interlock
- MATERIAL: Steel
- SHELF COUNT: 1
- SHELF TYPE: Roll-Out Binder
- SERIES NAME: HON® Brigade™ 800 Series
- COMPLIANCE, STANDARDS: Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage™; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards; level™ 2 Certified
- TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT: 25 %
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
The HON Full Lifetime Warranty assures that HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product. In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship, HON promises to repair it. If HON is unable to repair it, HON will replace it with comparable product or, if you prefer, we will refund your purchase price.