HON 42" 600 Series 4-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet, Select Color
- $ 724 00 724.00
- Free shipping^
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- 42"W x19-1/4"D x 53-1/4"H
- Counterweight included, where applicable, to meet ANSI/BIFMA stability requirements.
- Lock secures both sides of drawer.
- Heavy-duty, three-part, telescoping, steel ball bearing suspension for smooth drawer operation.
- Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to be open at a time to inhibit tipping.
Counterweight included, where applicable, to meet ANSI/BIFMA stability requirements. Lock secures both sides of drawer and heavy-duty, three-part, telescoping, steel ball bearing suspension offers smooth drawer operation. Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to be open at a time to inhibit tipping. Four adjustable leveling glides help compensate for uneven flooring. Drawers include side-to-side hangrails for letter or legal size filing and bright, anodized aluminum recessed drawer pulls, plastic label holder. HON® "One Key" interchangeable core removable locks.
- OVERALL WIDTH: 42"
- OVERALL DEPTH: 19 1/4"
- OVERALL HEIGHT: 53 1/4"
- DRAWER CONFIGURATION: Lateral
- DRAWER QUANTITY: 4
- COLOR(S): Black, Putty, or Light Gray
- CASTER/GLIDE/WHEEL: Adjustable Leveling Glides
- DOCUMENT SIZE ACCOMMODATION: Legal or Letter
- ANTI-TIP MECHANISM: Counterweight; Mechanical Interlock
- MATERIAL: Steel
- SERIES NAME: HON® Brigade™ 600 Series
- COMPLIANCE, STANDARDS: Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage™; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards; level™ 2 Certified
- PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT: 6 %
- POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT: 23 %
- TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT: 25 %
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.336.8398
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
The HON Full Lifetime Warranty assures that HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product. In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship, HON promises to repair it. If HON is unable to repair it, HON will replace it with comparable product or, if you prefer, we will refund your purchase price.