HON 25" 510 Series 4-Drawer Vertical File Cabinet
- $36 off with Tech Savings
Offer ends January 31
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member price $219.98
- $ 183 98 183.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
With classic looks, long-lasting materials and an eco-friendly certification, the 510 Series from HON will take on tax time and spring cleaning—for years to come.
About this item
- Letter size
- Smooth, quiet drawer action
- Keeps files upright and neat
- Fully opening drawers
- No hangrails needed
This cabinet's full-cradle drawer suspension with nylon rollers offers smooth, quiet drawer action. Drawers open fully to provide easy access to entire drawer contents. High drawer sides eliminate the need for hangrails. An adjustable wire follower in each drawer keeps files upright and neat. And it comes with the HON® "One Key" core removable lock installed.
- Color: Putty, Black or Light Gray
- Overall width: 15"
- Overall depth: 25"
- Overall height: 52"
- Drawer quantity: 4
- Document size accommodation: Letter
- Material: Steel
- Series name: HON® 510 Series
- Compliance, standards: Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold, meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards, Level™ 2 Certified
- Pre-consumer recycled content: 1%
- Post-consumer recycled content: 25%
- Total recycled content: 26%
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.336.8398
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
The HON Full Lifetime Warranty assures that HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product. In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship, HON promises to repair it. If HON is unable to repair it, HON will replace it with comparable product or, if you prefer, we will refund your purchase price.