Clear all selections
372 items from $0 to $2000$0 $2000
- Oak (55)
- Maple (10)
- Cherry (5)
- Other (5)
- Walnut (5)
- Hickory (4)
- Mohawk Amaretto Hickory (4)
- Mohawk Apollo Maple (4)
- Mohawk Burnt Walnut (4)
- Mohawk Cider Hickory (4)
- Mohawk Espresso Maple (4)
- Mohawk Jatoba (4)
- Mohawk Marigold Maple (4)
- Mohawk Natural Cherry (4)
- Mohawk Rose Walnut (4)
- Mohawk Tea Light Maple (4)
- Mohawk Toasted Hickory (4)
- Mohawk Tobacco Rosewood (4)
- Mohawk Bayside Walnut (3)
- Mohawk Fox Run Hickory (3)
Sort by: Top Selling
Select Surfaces Click Laminate Flooring - Cocoa Walnut - 17.23 sq. ft.Item #: 31098 |Model #: SCLMF0428for price and availability
Free shippingTraditional Living Mayfair Mahogany Premium Laminate FlooringItem #: 340482 |Model #: LF000680$ 38 38$2.23/sf
Select Surfaces Click Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring - Mountain Slate 11.61 sq. ft.Item #: 69193 |Model #: SCLVT0001for price and availability
Free shippingSelect Surfaces Caramel Click Luxury Vinyl Plank (4 boxes)Item #: 505676 |Model #: SCCOM0005-4$ 99 88$2.19/sf
Free shippingInspired Elegance by Mohawk Rose Walnut Laminate FlooringItem #: 740225 |Model #: 3325703$ 27 88$1.62/sf
Free shippingPremier by Armstrong 12mm Afzelia Laminate FlooringItem #: 51995 |Model #: SDCAFZELI$ 39 78$3.04/sf
Free shippingGladiator Tile Flooring (48 ct.) - Multiple Colors AvailableItem #: 840189 |Model #: GAFT48TTPC$ 229 78
Free shippingInspired Elegance by Mohawk Crimson Cherry Laminate FlooringItem #: 739978 |Model #: 3325601$ 29 48$1.5/sf
Free shippingArmstrong Exotics 8mm Noce Milan Laminate FlooringItem #: 519898 |Model #: FPL6549N8E$ 32 78$2.51/sf
Free shippingInspired Elegance by Mohawk 5.25" Tea Light Maple Engineered Hardwood FlooringItem #: 827334 |Model #: 400000042$ 83 88$3.73/sf
Free shippingInspired Elegance by Mohawk Jatoba Laminate FlooringItem #: 740246 |Model #: 3350401$ 34 48$2.13/sf
Free shippingTraditional Living® White Pine Premium Laminate FlooringItem #: 857177 |Model #: LF000177$ 31 72$1.8/sf
Back to top
Laminate Flooring Buying Tips
- Wood laminate flooring is a cheaper alternative to natural wood, ceramic, or stone flooring. Many people choose wood laminate flooring to take advantage of the savings.
- Installation for hardwood laminate flooring is easy. Laminate flooring can be installed directly over most existing floors. This significantly reduces labor costs and time if you are performing the job yourself. Many hardwood laminate flooring pieces snap together so there is no need for nails in the process.
- There are a variety of laminate flooring types available, so you’re sure to find a style and color to complement your home’s decor. You can purchase laminate flooring that simulates the look of natural dark wood, light wood, stone, and more.
- Oak laminate flooring and other varieties are much more resistant to scratches and marring in comparison to natural wood flooring. Many families with young children and pets opt for laminate flooring for this reason alone.
- Laminate flooring is extremely versatile making it possible to introduce into just about any room of your home.
- Laminate flooring is optimal for do-it-yourselfers. As stated, most models can fit into place by hand or with the additional aid of a rubber mallet. There is no need to pay for professionals to come and install the flooring for you.
- Laminate floors are easy to maintain. They do not need to be waxed or polished, further allowing more savings over time. Use a damp cloth or dust mop to clean your laminate floor.
- Minor scratches can be repaired with laminate floor repair paste. The paste can be purchased at most home maintenance stores.