Hitachi Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
The Hitachi Soundbar Home Theater System is the result of extensive development and engineering that delivers an unparelled audio experience. State of the art audio performance generated and enhanced by the latest in digital audio technology gives you an incredibly realistic sound from an ultra-thin package. Experience matters!
- Less than 2" thick
- Patented FX Fractal eXpansion switchable surround sound technology, 8 speakers and a 2.4Ghz Wireless subwoofer pack an amazing punch to give you an Audio experience from any seat in the house
- Class HD digital amplifier delivers distortion-free high-fidelity audio in such a small package
- Wireless plug-and-play subwoofer simplifies the installation process
- Soundbar packs 260 watts of peak power to really give you an amazing audio experience
- Full function remote offers the convenience of being in control from any perspective
- Soundbar Features (1) RCA stereo input for TV, DVD, DVRs or set top boxes and (2) 3.5mm stereo for TV, iPod, or MP3 players
This device is compliant with the Green Energy guidelines of the California Energy Commission (CEC) Appliance Efficiency Regulation & UL. In order to be compliant, this device has an auto turn-on/turn-off feature which makes it possible for your Soundbar to automatically turn on when the TV is turned on and also to go into an energy saving standby mode when the TV is off.
Set the volume control on your television to at least 50% of maximum and then adjust your Soundbar volume control to a comfortable level. This will assure that your Soundbar receives a strong enough signal from the TV to keep it in the power “ON” mode as long as the TV is playing.
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 year
There is no additional information available for this item.