Hit-A-Way Baseball Swing Trainer
A player can use Hit-A-Way to warm-up or practice most anywhere, even in limited space. Simulates pitches without chasing balls. Develops hand eye coordination and is the perfect tool when learning to switch hit. New materials in cord produce better timing to develop stance and swing mechanics. Hit-A-Way is very easy to carry, weighing less than two pounds, and can be stored in bat bags, back packs or carry- alls. It’s "the hottest new batting aid on the market today” and delivers amazing results in ball players of all ages. The new sleeve design improves visibility as well as contact feel and sound. (Post not included).
- Hit-A-Way is a batting aid for ball players of all ages that attaches to most trees and poles, in your backyard or on the field
- Practice hitting to all fields, hitting high, low, or middle pitches; hitting fast or slow pitches, and batting right and left handed
- Baseball or softball is attached to a solid polyurethane tubing, with adjustable Velcro bindings on each end that attach quickly and easily to most types of secured poles
- Delivers simulated pitches without chasing balls or using expensive machines
- Develops superior hand/eye coordination and home run swing
- All components made and assembled in USA
- Ball is made in Taiwan
- Simulates pitches without chasing balls
- Endorsed by nine time all star Derek Jeter
- New materials in cord produce better timing to develop stance and swing mechanics
- Easy to carry and can be stored in bat bags, backpacks or carry-alls
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
USA And Imported
Warranty InformationEvery item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use. For additional warranty information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no additional information available for this item.