Hemingway Bar Stool Antique White
Hemingway would have approved of the solid good looks of this wood bar stool that bears his name. The carved medallion in the back is the perfect accent for the antique white finish and stylish seat with paisley fabric.
The stool features fully integrated back support which provides long lasting durability and the 3" cushion with comfortable web seating and a 360-degree full swivel assures comfort. Built of mortise and tenon construction for additional strength, the stool includes adjustable floor glides to protect your flooring.
- Antique White with Distressing and Paisley Fabric
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Stunning stool is accented by the carved medallion in the center back
- 360 degree full bearing swivel
- Fully integrated back support for comfort and long lasting durability
- 3” seat cushion with web seating for additional comfort
- Full-ring foot rests
- Base is assembled at the factory using mortise and tenon construction for added strength and durability
- Adjustable floor glides
- Seat height 30”
- Simple assembly of top to base required
- Antique White finish has distressing. Please view secondary image for a close up view
For inquires about this product please email email@example.com
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.