Clear all selections
- Pleasant Hearth (41)
- Dyna-Glo (29)
- SEI (23)
- Southern Enterprises (23)
- Frigidaire (8)
- Cozy Products (6)
- US Stove Co. (5)
- Dyna-Glo Delux (4)
- Lasko (4)
- Lifesmart (4)
- Fire Sense (3)
- LifeSmart Lifepro (3)
- CorLiving (2)
- Twin Star (2)
- Easy Top (1)
- Haier (1)
- LifeSmart Lifelux (1)
- Lifesmart Lifepro (1)
- Quality Craft (1)
- Southern Enterprises, Inc. (1)
167 items from $0 to $2000$0 $2000
Sort by: Top Selling
Matthews Entertainment FireplaceItem #: 872598 |Model #: 384-15A-20-13$ 599 00
Free shippingEbony Media Console Fireplace w/ Reversible InsertsItem #: 485601 |Model #: SC9375E$ 599 00
$ 599 00
$ 489 00
Dyna-Glo DELUX Portable Propane (LP) Forced Air Heater - 60,000 BTUItem #: 732297 |Model #: RMC-FA60DGD$ 109 88
$ 529 00
Price includes shippingWood/Coal Burning FurnaceItem #: 632220 |Model #: 1357M$ 1,229 00
LifeSmart Lifepro Large Room Infrared Heater FireplaceItem #: 628364 |Model #: LS2002FRP13Everyday Price $199.88$ 129 93
Free shippingAthena Media Console Fireplace - EspressoItem #: 486425 |Model #: SC9386E$ 549 00
Back to top
Heater Safety Tips
When using heaters, it helps to keep a few things in mind in order to use the heaters safely and efficiently.
- If you’re planning on using electric heaters, then ensure the electric heaters are not left unattended while the heaters are connected.
- Heaters should be placed away from the reach of children and pets.
- Unless the heaters are designed for damp or wet areas, do not use heaters in bathrooms or outside as moisture can damage the heaters.
- Do not place any combustible materials near the heaters and ensure that they are at least three feet away from the heaters. This includes curtains, furniture, paints, gas, or any other material that can easily catch fire.
Find the right heaters for your needs at Sam’s Club. Ensure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using them.