Hearing aids are sound-amplifying devices designed to aid people who have a hearing impairment. At Sam’s Club, you can find a range of effective hearing aids for a great value. Whether you’re looking for a certain design of hearing aid or a hearing aid with specific technology or special features, you can find the hearing aid you want with us. Browse our extensive range of hearing aids to find the right hearing aid for you.
Explore the Different Types of Hearing Aids
Thanks to the advancement in technology, there are different types of hearing aids available today. Some of the basic types of hearing aids include:
- In-the-ear devices where the device fits into the outer portion of the ear.
- Behind-the-ear devices which are connected by a tube to an earmold inside the ear.
Factors to Consider When Purchasing Hearing Aids
Some of the factors you should consider when purchasing hearing aids include:
- Medical evaluation/hearing evaluation: The FDA believes it is in your best interest to have a medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid, but allows you to waive this medical evaluation requirement if you choose. Read the “Important Notice” contained in the product description for each hearing aid before purchasing. Most of the hearing aids sold by us are for mild-to-moderate hearing loss. If you are not sure of the extent of your hearing loss, you may wish to have your hearing evaluated before buying a hearing aid.
- Batteries: Check the life of the battery against how often you need to wear your hearing aid. If you need to wear the hearing aid all day, then the batteries may need to be changed more often.
- Features: Review and compare the specifications for hearing aids to optimize your selection based upon features you need
- Warranty: Consider the manufacturer’s warranty offered with the hearing aid, and familiarize yourself with the covered parts and services.
Shop Sam’s Club today for all your hearing aid needs.