Liberty SIE 64 Speaker-In-The-Ear Style Digital Hearing Aid
Hearing Aid requires specific tubing (tubes sold separately), please visit your nearest club for tube selection and purchase.
Premium Digital Sound Processing: Adaptive Dynamic Range Optimization (ADRO) is the most sophisticated and advanced hearing health care sound processing available. ADRO uses automatic adjustment algorithms developed for use in cochlear implants to optimize the listening experience of the ever-changing acoustical environment for each listener’s individual needs, offering 64 channels of clear digital sound.
Sophisticated Background Noise Management: Dynamic Directional Microphone systems automatically optimize directionality patterns to minimize unwanted background noise. In noisy environments, such as crowded restaurants, unwanted background noise is rejected, while wanted conversations are enhanced.
Industry Leading Feedback Management: Dynamic Feedback Manager combines active feedback cancellation with fast acting feedback suppression. Powerful algorithms react immediately to suppress and eliminate feedback (whistling/squealing) while providing excellent sound quality and improved music quality as well.
Multiple Channel Noise Suppression: Multiple Channel Noise Suppression reduces low level noise independently in each channel while maintaining high levels of intelligibility for softly spoken speech, and delivers superior sound performance.
Enhanced Speech in Noise: Enhanced Speech in Noise maintains speech levels in noisy situations for an improved listening experience.
- Model Id: 500
- Style: Speaker-In-The-Ear
- Battery: 312
- Processor: Adaptive Dynamic Range Optimization
- Channels: 64
- Programs: 4
- Selector: Rocker Switch
- VC: Digital Rocker
- Mic: Dynamic Directional Microphone
- Tele-Coil: Programmable
- Dynamic Feedback Canceller
- Fast Acting Feedback Suppressor
- Environmental Noise Reduction
- Wind Noise Reduction
- Low Level Noise Suppression
- Sudden Impulse Noise Suppression
- Enhanced Speech in Noise
- Ultra Low Digital Delay
- Power On Delay (2 sec)
- Voice Prompts
- Low Battery Warning
- Learning Volume Control
- Data Logging
- In situ Loudness Balance
- Liquid Repelling Nano Coating
- Wax Stops
- Power Tube Option available for extended fitting range
- Available Colors: Grey (stock)
- 1 Year Warranty - additional years available for purchase
- Loss and Damage Coverage available for purchase
- Carrying/Storage Case
- Drying Jar
- Cleaning Tools
- 4 Hearing Aid Batteries Included
- Additional Batteries Available for Purchase
- User Instruction Manuals
- Free Adjustments and Cleaning for duration of Warranty Period
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 Year Warranty
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.785.6052
There is no additional information available for this item.