Healthrider H90t Treadmill - Original Price $1699, Save $900
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Original Price $1699
- SoftTrack™ cushioning
- Built-in fans
- Sixteen on-board workouts
Train in comfort with SoftTrack™ cushioning, built with superior impact absorption to protect your joints and back. Stay cool, no matter how hard you work out, with two four-inch fans built into the console and located close to your body. You’ll feel the difference. Whatever your goals, the H90t has a workout to get you there. Sixteen on-board workouts offer goal-driven training for performance and weight loss. Just select one and get started on your way to a new you!
Reduce impact on your joints by 15% as compared to road running with this superior absorption system, delivering the perfect balance of comfort and joint protection.
16 Built-In Workout Apps
Get the workout you want with 20 built-in workout apps. Choose from 4 distance, 4 performance, 4 weight loss and 4 timed workouts to get the results you want. The simple navigation of the apps makes it quick and easy to pick your workout.
iFit® Technology Compatible*
Workouts Powered by Google Maps: Across the street or around the world—you draw it and iFit® technology turns it into a workout! Powered by Google Maps, workouts recreate the route, automatically adjusting the incline to match the terrain. The treadmill does what the street does. Choose a pre-drawn workout or draw a map anywhere in the world! Watch your progress on a Google Maps satellite, map or street view. Plus, compete against other iFit® community members; race and compare your time with people from around the world.
Jillian Michaels, America’s Toughest Trainer
Lose weight with America’s Toughest Trainer, Jillian Michaels. The ultimate motivation, Jillian’s voice coaches you through your unique weight-loss program to help you burn calories, slim down and reach your goals! A new workout is automatically downloaded every day to the H79t Treadmill. Each workout in your personalized 8-week program is progressive from start to finish and automatically controls your speed and incline to maximize your results.
Get training from a real personal trainer in the comfort of your living room. Whether you want to lose weight or train for a marathon, workouts are created just for you! A Certified Personal Trainer creates a unique, personalized program and loads the workouts right onto your equipment through iFit® technology. Workouts automatically adjust the speed and incline of the treadmill to maximize your results.
Track and Share Results
Track your nutrition, weight goals, event training and other activities on iFit.com. Your workout results from any map, Jillian Michaels or manual workout are automatically uploaded in real time to your personal profile. Plus, for extra motivation, you can share your workout and interact with your Facebook friends. *Requires iFit® wireless adapter. Wireless adapter sold separately. Google and Google Maps are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
0–12 MPH OneTouch® Speed Control
Instead of tediously scrolling through options, OneTouch® Speed Control allows you to instantly change the speed of the treadmill between 0–12 MPH with the touch of a button.
0–12% OneTouch® Incline Control
The best and most convenient incline adjustment, OneTouch® Incline Control allows you to adjust the incline up to 12 percent with the touch of a button instead of tediously scrolling through options as you would with traditional incline controls.
Dual 4” Cooling Fans
Stay cool and comfortable during your workout with two cooling fans located on the console.
Compatible Music Port for iPod
Rock your workout to your favorite music! Simply plug your iPod* into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 2-inch speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight! *iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
2.5 CHP Endura™ Commercial Motor
With more power than an ordinary motor, the commercial-grade Endura™ Motor allows you to exercise for longer periods of time, while maintaining smooth, consistent operation.
Multi-Window LED Display with Workout Matrix
Reconnect with your goals while you train—this sophisticated, LED display tracks your speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned. And, enjoy a graphical representation of your workout with the workout matrix.
Dual-Grip BioLogic™ Heart Rate Monitor
Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these sensors that are built-in to the handlebars to ensure you are in the right training zone for your goals.
20” x 60” Treadbelt
A vital component of the drive system, this roomy treadmill belt is designed to operate both smoother and quieter than the average treadmill belt.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact Icon's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product,
and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on
behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and
materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your
agreements with GoConfigure.
HOW IT WORKS
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
• Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
• They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
• Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
• All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are
completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion
of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified
contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for
performance of Services.
• The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor.
The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of
• GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable,
schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at
• Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service
dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
• Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any
question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
• Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of
furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
• Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging
material upon completion of the Services.
• Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a
completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If
there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the
provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the
• Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be
directed to 1.888.746.6887.
• Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence,
sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for
obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
• An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by
the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion
of the Services.
• Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or
omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer,
knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any
claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or
omissions of the contractor.
• If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must
provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50
rescheduling or cancellation fee.
• Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are
not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that
• Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once
the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
• GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair
services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in
workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
• This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the
reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of
god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
• This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being
delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the
• The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not
• The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or
if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other
than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and
Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
• In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or
• Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of
damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
78" L x 38" H x 56" W
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime frame & motor / 2 YR parts / 1 YR labor
There is no additional information available for this item.