Danamark Danish Havarti Cheese (Priced Per Pound)
- In Club purchase only
About this item
- This item is Priced Per Pound. Final price will vary in club.
- Made from cow's milk
- Widely regarded as Denmark's most famous cheese
- Ivory-colored cheese with small, irregular holes throughout the body
- Smooth, mellow and buttery flavor
A classic staple in its native Denmark, Danamark® Havarti is widely regarded for its small irregular holes (or “eyes”), pleasantly sweet and mild flavor and decadently creamy texture. This opulent treat produces rich, buttery aromas and transitions smoothly into a milky, yet slightly tangy aftertaste.
- Imported from Denmark
- Grate and melt onto casseroles, pastas or sandwiches
- Cut and add to fruit salad
- Fold into omelets
- Makes a wonderfully mild dessert cheese
- Beverage Pairing: Rieslings, Pilsners and American Merlots
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
**Sam’s Club offers Members a 200% guarantee for fresh products (i.e., meat, bakery, produce). We will refund double the Member’s purchase price or refund the purchase price and replace the product. A 100% guarantee will be offered to all other customers.