Liberty Earmuffs - Sophisticated Personal Sound Protection and Amplification Product
Electronic earmuffs offer the dual benefit of over-the-ear hearing protection and sound enhancement. They are made with a polymer plastic for strength, durability and a featherweight design.Key Features:
- 24 dB Noise Reduction Rating
- Sound Activated Compression
- Four wind resistant, high-frequency directional microphones
- Independent Volume and Adjustable Frequency Tuning
- Up to 11x hearing enhancement
A Personal Sound Amplification Product (PSAP) is designed to amplify high-frequency sounds while providing Sound Activated Compression for protection against the damaging effects of loud sounds. These products are not designed for the treatment of hearing loss. If you are concerned or have further questions, contact your hearing health care specialist or doctor for further information.
Protection All Liberty Personal Sound Amplification Products provide hearing protection. All PSAPs incorporate Sound Activated Compression (SAC). The SAC circuit senses a sudden loud sound and compresses the amplification of that sound to a safe level, reducing the risk of damage to your hearing. Additionally, the Hybrid, Spark and Earmuffs have 22-29 dB Noise Reduction Rating, providing another layer of protection.
Enhancement All Liberty PSAP’s provide enhancement of high-frequency sounds. A microprocessor analyzes ambient noises and amplifies those higher frequency sounds that users find most helpful.How to Choose?
Behind the Ear: These units weigh less than 1/4 of an ounce and can be comfortably worn with eyeglasses. They offer longer battery life and a slim profile.
Earmuffs: These units are most often used in louder environments.
- 25dB of Enhancement, Power of 110dB
- 4 Independent high frequency microphones
- Two independent volume controls
- Sound activated compression
- Anti-Bacterial agent to prevent growth of mold
- Noise reducing rating, NRR 24db
- Ultimate acoustic seal ear pads
- Power source 2 “AAA” batteries
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 Year Warranty
For questions or concerns reguarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 800-785-6052
There is no additional information available for this item.