Garden Roses - Monster (40 Stems)
- $ 92 98 92.98
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
These Premium quality beautiful roses with a 40 cm stem arrange beautifully with your choice of flowers, Gypsophila, other fillers and greens or simply by themselves.
Perfect for your wedding, event, resale or individual needs.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date. Signature will be required for delivery.
For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
- The amount and intensity of the tone depends on Mother Nature.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, and since flowers are a product of mother nature color intensity may vary from actual items. The exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Recommended delivery date: Garden roses are some of the most beautiful blooms, but they have a much shorter vase life than standard roses (about 3-6 days depending on care & handling). If you’re ordering these for an event, we recommend having them delivered 2 days before your event so the blooms have time to open. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Color: Orange
- Stem Count: 40
- Bloom Count: One bloom per stem.
- Bloom Size: width at full aperture is 2 to 4 inches.
- Stem Length: 40cm
- Imported directly from our Ecuadorian farms
- Expected vase life: average minimum of 5 days.
- Each bunch contains: 10 Ecuadorian Garden Roses. Within each bunch, the Roses are packed with corrugated cardboard to ensure protection during shipping.
- Prices as subject to change during Valentine’s and Mother’s Day Holidays. Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
- Available year round
Care & Handling
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping so as not to create condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
Samsclub.com uses FedEx priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5pm on your chosen delivery date and your flowers will most likely be delivered before 10:30am. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for your specific delivery zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday
- To guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your delivery on the specific date requested, place your orders with at least 10 days prior to the ship date of your product.
Cancellation Policy Due to limited availability cancellations may be accepted within a minimum of 10 days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
No deliveries to Puerto Rico.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product does ship to AK and HI
Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If you are not completely satisfied with your product please contact us immediately to request a refund or replacement. Requests for replacements must be received prior to 2:00 pm CST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence. Order cancellation requests must be received at least four days prior to the delivery date. Orders cancelled less than four days before the delivery date will not be refunded. Please call 888-746-7726 Option 3 and speak to a Member Service Representative.