Grobbel's Gourmet Corned Beef Brisket (priced per pound) 3.5-5.5 lbs.
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Flat cut gourmet corned beef brisket
- USDA Choice Grade
- Hand trimmed
- Easy stove-top cooking directions
Grobbel's was founded in 1883 by Emil W. Grobbel, a young immigrant who had recently come to America. From the beginning, Emil used his old-world values to build a business based on providing premium quality products, combined with value and service for the customer.
Today, Grobbel's is the oldest specialty meat processor of its kind in the country. Their endurance is a testament to the fact that in four generations Grobbel's is still guided by those same principles - even today.
- MSG and gluten free
- Gold Seal satisfaction guaranteed
- Tenderized with papain
- Spice packet included
- Easy stove-top direction included
- Old-fashioned corned beef and cabbage recipe included