Take your green thumb to the next level with a greenhouse from Sam’s Club! We offer an extensive selection of greenhouses in varying styles, structures, and sizes. From walk-in greenhouses to mini greenhouses, you’ll find the perfect setup to get you growing at Sam’s Club.
Original Price $649
Instant Savings $75
Offer valid 05/15/13 through 06/09/13.
The SmartLock connector system makes this hobby greenhouse one of the quickest and simplest to set up.
Item #: 889429
Same great style and easy set up as the original Snap & Grow greenhouse-with more space to grow!
Item #: 889444
Riga greenhouses provide beauty, strength and durability.
Item #: 815395
The Nature 6' x 8' Silver greenhouse is the perfect greenhouse for starting your seeds in the spring and for those that want to extend their growing season.
Item #: 969240
The 8 ft. x 12 ft. Cedar Greenhouse kit is the perfect compromise between beauty and functionality. Made from Western Red Cedar it blends perfectly into the garden, the kit offers all the advantages whether you are starting seedlings to over-wintering your plants.
Item #: 399821
Same great style and easy set up as the original Snap & Grow greenhouse - with more space to grow
Item #: 890921
Get growing earlier and stay growing longer with the new 6' x 8' Backyard Greenhouse from Greenland Gardener.
Item #: 758113
This beautiful tall greenhouse gives you a lot of room to grow your organic vegetables, herbs and flowers and will be a fantastic addition to your landscape.
Item #: 969161
Same great style and easy set up as the original Snap & Grow greenhouse - with more space to grow!
Item #: 241157
The Nature 6' x 8' Green greenhouse is the perfect greenhouse for starting your seeds in the spring and for those that want to extend their growing season.
Item #: 969168
Attractive and affordable greenhouse for the hobby gardener.
Item #: 320596
The Cool Patio 32 foot misting system provides a cool environment from the heat. Now more convenient than ever! We included our exclusive 2 hour automatic timer so you can enjoy your misting system hassle free. Just set the timer to your desired time interval and your misting system will turn on and off automatically.
Item #: 277186
The Nature 6' x 6' Silver greenhouse is the perfect starter greenhouse for those that have a limited space to start their seeds or simply want to extend their growing season.
Item #: 969192
This high quality Austrian cold frame is easy to use and easy to store.
Item #: 125368
Start your vegetable or flowers in the Spring and extend your growing season into the early winter. The EasyGeen Hobby Greenhouse is stable, sturdy, and built to last.
Item #: 750531
A universal LED grow light to make your plants and vegetables grow much faster.
Item #: 549715
Protect your tender plants from the cold.
Item #: 649821
Greenhouse shelving system is easy, neat and clean looking.
Item #: 889417
Get growing early in the season by starting your seeds and plants in this mini greenhouse.
Item #: 245655
Greenhouse Buying Info
- Greenhouses are sought after by many plant enthusiasts because they can control the growing environment. You can grow whatever type of plant you want at any point in the year. You can control outside factors such as how much water they get; how much light they get; and, how tall and wide they grow.
- Do plants make you happy? Many people enjoy having plants around because they are beautiful and it reminds them of pleasant weather. You can experience that happiness every day with the purchase of a greenhouse. You can extend the pleasantness of the fall and begin the spring early with your hobby greenhouse.
- Do you want to share your hobby with family and friends? Gardening is a great hobby to pass on to a child or friend. Perhaps a close friend can help share the cost of the greenhouse and both of you can regularly get together to care for the garden.
- Did you always want to grow your own vegetables? Now you can with the purchase of your hobby greenhouse. You can eat fresh vegetables anytime and know exactly how the process is done and what is added (or not added) to your foods. You can save costs on groceries and provide delicious foods to your family and friends.
- One of the best things about a greenhouse is that it serves as a protective barrier. You can grow plants anytime of the year regardless of the outside conditions. In addition, you don’t have to worry about disastrous storms, children, bugs, or other outside factors disturbing the life of your plants.
- Sam’s carries greenhouses of various sizes, shapes, and costs, so be sure to thoroughly look through our designated greenhouse section of the site. We have glass green houses; those that can lean against your house; greenhouses that are similar to a large tent; and more.