Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - Wii
- $ 19 88 19.88
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Harness the power of the ultimate weapon! Inspired by the Warner Bros. Pictures' superhero feature film Green Lantern, Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters soars onto game consoles, extending the theatrical experience of one of DC Entertainment's most popular superheroes. Playing as gifted pilot Hal Jordan, the first human Green Lantern, gamers will create an arsenal of ring constructs and take flight in outer space and beyond to restore intergalactic order. Players will use the Power Ring to build an array of weapons from green energy to defeat the Manhunters – an evil android race bent on destroying the Green Lantern Corps.
Packed with intergalactic missions, alien androids and out-of-this-world combat, Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters is an action-adventure videogame that delivers the Green Lantern experience right into the hands of gamers.
Enhanced Graphics and 3D Capabilities
- The Nintendo 3DS version of the game is designed specifically to the advantage of the system's stereoscopic 3D capabilities and delivers multi-plane graphics that delve players further into the Green Lantern universe.
- Xbox 360 and PS3™ gamers can play in anaglyphic 3D with technology that is compatible with all standard TV sets and visible while wearing the 3D glasses that come packaged with the videogame product. Fans can also enjoy the game in stereoscopic 3D when playing on any 3D HDTV while wearing active shutter glasses that are compatible with the television.
- Master the Green Lantern Power Ring – Take control of the most powerful weapon in the universe – the Green Lantern Power Ring – and conjure a spectacular range of "hard-light" constructs including a gatling gun, giant fists and much more, all of which can be linked together to form an endless number of combinations.
- Team Up and Battle Together – Gamers playing the Xbox 360 or PS3 versions will have the ability to team up and battle the Manhunters in seamless drop-in/drop-out local co-op gameplay as Hal Jordan or Sinestro.
- Take Flight – Soaring across the universe in intergalactic flight, gamers will dodge past asteroids and blast through planets while destroying armies of Manhunters.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.