Great Midwest 3-Alarm Jack Cheese (Priced Per Pound)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- This item is Priced Per Pound. Final price will vary in club.
- Intense flavor and heat infused with chipotle, habañero and jalapeño peppers
- Crafted by award-winning cheesemakers at a highly sustainable artisan factory
- Made with milk from family farms within a 50-mile radius
- All natural and made with rBGH-free cow’s milk
Three Alarm Jack is a creamy, vibrant, smooth-textured cow's milk cheese made in Wisconsin by award-winning cheesemakers. This easy-to-melt cheese packs a punch with its three-pepper blend, making it perfect for spicing up a variety of traditional dishes. Melt it in quesadillas, on nachos or burgers. Bake in quiches or casseroles and enjoy on soups and sandwiches. Try it if you dare.
Great Midwest award-winning cheesemakers start with the happy cows of Wisconsin. With a long tradition and history of cheese production, Wisconsin is known for its fertile fields that make grazing enjoyable for cows, thus producing cheese that is all natural and rich in flavor. Great Midwest uses only milk from family farms, local to its factory and no more than 50 miles away. Doing this assures that the cheese produced is made from only the freshest, rBGH-free cow’s milk available.
- Adds kick of flavor to everything it touches
- Serve as a snack or on cheese trays
- Melt onto burgers, sandwiches, quesadillas or nachos
- Incorporate it into quiches, casseroles, soups and sauces
- Beverage Pairing: Syrah, Cabernet Franc or Riesling