Gold Medal 8102 Dogeroo Rotisserie & Bun Cabinet
Financing available! Click here.
- $ 822 00 822.00
About this item
Holds up to 56 Hotdogs, 28 - 30 buns
Cook time varies
No tools required
The Gold Medal Dogeroo Hot Dog Rotisserie cooks the hotdogs using a broiler effect. As the rotisserie turns, the hotdogs pass under the broiler. This unit will hold (56) 8 to 1 hotdogs (8 per pound) and (28) 4 to 1 hotdogs (4 per pound). Cook time varies depending on the size of the hotdog and whether it is in a frozen or thawed state. Bun cabinet holds 28-30 buns (overfilling the bun cabinet could result in making the buns soggy). . Tempered glass, rotisserie, juice tray all disassemble easily for cleaning. No tools are required.
• A great merchandising unit that is perfect for C-stores, bars, concession stands, etc.
• Stainless steel frame.
• Tempered glass, rotisserie, juice tray all disassemble for easy cleaning. No tools required.
• Heavy duty direct drive rotisserie-no chains
• Infinite heat control allows you to vary the operating temperature. When control is in any position other than “OFF” the red pilot light will be on.
When the heat control is in the “HI” position, the heating element is energized continually.
• After dogs reach 145 degrees reduce temp to maintain a 140 degree minimum serving temp.
• Hot dogs will keep for hours on rotisserie if heat control is properly set.
• Approximately 1 ½ quarts of water needs to be added into the water pan (about 5/8” deep). This will keep buns moist. Never overfill. Overfilling results in too much steam.
• Place buns in basket.
• Comes with thermometer, tongs, 40 watt coated bulb.
• 1440 watts
• 12 amps
• 120 volts
• UL, CUL, and NSF listed.
28"H x 21 1/16"W x 15 1/4"D
USA And Imported