Gold Medal® 8068FL Foot Long Corndog Fryer - 60 lbs.
Limited Time Offer! See Below. Financing available! Click here.
- $ 834 88 834.88
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
LIMITED TIME ONLY- Receive 2 boxes of Dipsy Dog Corndog mix free with purchase of fryer.
- Makes 12" corndogs
- Holds approximately 50 pounds of oil
- 2 skewer clip assemblies included
Gold Medal offers the key to making one of the most popular snacks, the 12 inch corndog. The Foot long corndog is always a hit at any festival or concession stand. This unit holds approximately 50 pounds of oil. (always use high quality heavy duty frying shortening and only fill to the minimal designated fill line) 2 skewer clip assemblies are included, as well as a dial thermometer. It is equipped with a Temperature control to set required temperature and a Pilot light to show oil is heating (which will go out once temp is reached). This fryer has two important safety features. Whenever you are cooking with oil there is a risk of fire. An Emergency Stop (E-Stop) Switch is readily available on the front of the fryer for shutting off the power to the unit should it start smoking or a fire should occur. No need for reaching over or around the unit should an emergency situation arise. Also, the drain valve, or drain plug, has a safety collar on it to keep the drain from opening and hot oil running out if bumped. In order to drain the oil (once cooled to appx. 140 degrees) you must actually slide the collar up in order for the handle to be rotated and drained. It is essential to follow all instructions in the User Manual for proper operating procedures, maintaining your equipment, and cleaning procedures. Always make sure personnel using a fryer has been taught all proper operating procedures. 230 volts, 5750 watts, 30 amps. For delicious corndogs use Dipsy Dog Mix item 862971. UL & NSF Listed.
- Temperature control allows you to set required temperature.
- Pilot light indicates when oil is heating and will go out once set temp is reached.
- Emergency Shut Off switch on the front of unit quickly shuts everything off in emergency situations.
- Drain valve has a safety collar to keep drain from opening if bumped.
- Holds approximately 50 pounds of oil.
- 2 Skewer clip assemblies included.
- Dial thermometer included.
- 230 volts
- 5750 watts
- 30 amps
- 21 ¾”H x 10 ¼”W x 25 ¾”D
- Plug type: NEMA 6-30P
21 ¾”H x 10 ¼”W x 25 ¾”D
USA And Imported