Gold Medal® Breeze® Cotton Candy Machine
- $ 669 94 669.94
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Longer lasting, durable cotton candy machine.
- Tubular heat element allows for faster heat up/slower cool down.
- Flip down front door for easier serviceability.
- Smaller cabinet with lock and go handles.
The Breeze is a great machine for rental locations and small gatherings. A perfect machine for when the operator is not the same person as the owner. This unit has a tubular heat element which will allow for fast heat up, but a slower cool down time. The new design has a smaller & lighter weight cabinet, but still produces approximately 2-3 cones per minute. Redesigned head helps keep sugar out of motor compartment. One free case of Boo Blue flossugar (item 463137) is included. This machine is UL listed and made in The USA.
- Longer lasting, durable cotton candy machine
- Ideal machine for when the operator is not the same person as the owner
- New bowl positioning brackets with bumper helps keep bowl from moving or sliding
- IEC power connector cord is easy to remove or replace
- Flip down front door for easier serviceability
- Smaller cabinet and lock and go handles on both sides of machine allows for easier carrying
- Keep the handles in a horizontal position for carrying and to stabilize the head. When you reach your destination simply flip the handles up & you are ready to use. No more loosening of brackets before using or transporting
- Two switches motor/master switch turns the motor on & off and supplies power to heat switch. Heat switch turns heating element on and off
- Heat control knob adjusts power to the heating element. Clockwise increases power to the heat element, counter clockwise decreases
- Never overfill the floss head
- It is very important to follow the instructions in the manual for care and maintenance of your floss machine, as well as proper shut down procedures
- iFloss bubble recommended, but sold separately (items 164573, 533273, 533266)
- See Cotton Candy category for various flavors of ready to use flossugar
- Hint: When putting the stabilizer net into the floss pan, never put it tight against the pan. It should be in an octagon shape.This will enable the floss (cotton candy) to grab onto the netting better. Let a nice web of candy build up onto the net then gently lift out with a floss cone (item 463151, sold separately)
26.5"L x 26.5"W x 20"H
USA And Imported