Glen Moray 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky (750ML)
- In Club purchase only
About this item
- An excellent Speyside malt balancing the sweet and spice of highland toffee, brambles and ginger marmalade
- The first impression is of Highland toffee and candy floss with honeycomb and sweet malt notes
- With water, honeycomb changes to beeswax and rich fruity notes emerge with blackcurrants, dried apricots and figs
This item is not eligible for prepay, but you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- A classic Speysider with honey and spice
- Crafted in Scotland
- Mid-golden in color
- The finish is medium in length with toffee, blackcurrants and a hint of licorice
- GOLD MEDAL - The Fifty Best - "Best Single Malt Scotch 10-15 years old" 2014. 91 Points - Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible
- 40% ABV
The sale of alcohol to minors is prohibited.
By using SamsClub.com, including use of Club Pickup, to order alcoholic beverages, you are acknowledging that you are over the age of 21. At the time of pickup, you must show a valid photo ID. Acceptable forms of ID include a driver's license, passport, other government issued identification and other legally approved identification that includes your date of birth.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
You agree that any alcohol purchased from Sam’s Club is intended for your personal consumption and not for resale.
Club Pickup orders that include alcoholic beverages will not be sold to persons who appear to be visibly intoxicated.
Alcoholic beverages may not be available in certain Sam’s Club locations and/or during certain hours or days due to local laws and regulations and certain licensing restrictions.
You are solely responsible for the purchase of any alcohol from Sam’s Club, including compliance with the law of your local jurisdiction. The unlawful purchase of alcohol either for yourself or for others may subject you to criminal penalties including significant fines, suspension of your driver's license, community service and/or jail.
No discounts, coupons or tax-exempt sales may be applied to alcohol.
SAM’S CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ORDERS FOR ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT EXPLANATION.