Giordano Rapido Single Speed Road Bike - 56cm
The Rapido is all about keeping things simple and getting it done without breaking the bank.
At the heart of the Rapido you’ll find a strong hand crafted aluminum frame with horizontal dropouts that can handle the abuse of the big city. City riders told us that they didn’t need derailleurs so we listened and outfitted the Rapido with a flip flop hub so you can run it as a fixed gear or in standard freewheel single speed mode without having to worry about adjustments to temperamental components. The 32 hole alloy wheels roll on loud Kenda 700 x 32 tires that are capable of withstanding less than perfect roads. Front and rear alloy side pull brakes round out this spectacular bike.
- Alloy rims with alloy hub
- Rear flip flop hub
- Alloy side pull brakes
- Black Kenda 700 x 32 tires
- Frame- Aluminum Frame with horizontal drop out
- Fork - tig welded 1 inch threaded
- Handle bar - steel road 42.5cm wide
- Stem - alloy quill 1inch 90 deg x 100mm
- Crank - steel 3 piece 170mm 44 tooth steel chain ring
- Bottom bracket - loose ball and cone, english thread
- Pedals - alloy cage with toe cips
- Rims - alloy single wall 32 hole with stainless steel spoke
- Hub rear - Joytech alloy 16 tooth freewheel and fix gear, bolt on
- Hub front - Joytech alloy high flange, bolt on
- Tires - Kenda black 700 x 32
- Seat collar - alloy
- Seatpost - steel 25.4
- Kickstand - steel
- Bar tape - cork
- Weight - 25.5 lbs.
70 x 25 x 45
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime for frame / 6 months for parts
There is no additional information available for this item.