Giordano Libero 1.6 Road Bike 50cm
This stunning Italian inspired road bike packs a powerful punch without breaking the bank and is certain to remain a favorite weapon for novice cyclists looking to speed past the competition.
The Giordano Libero 1.6 features a beautifully made hand crafted lightweight 6061 aluminum frame, precision 16 speed Shimano STI equipped drive train, and light but strong 700cc wheels all at an absolutely incredible value. Available in Men’s Small, Medium and Large.
- Lightweight hand crafted 6061 aluminum frame
- 56cm top tube
- 1 1/8” threadless stem
- 16-speed Shimano STI drive train
- Dual water bottle mounts
- Frame - 6061 aluminum with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork - high tensile steel
- Headset - steel threadless 1 1/8”
- Handlebar - alloy 42cm c/c
- Stem - Uno alloy threadless 1 1/8” 100mm x -10 degrees
- Shifters - Shimano ST2300 STI 16 speed with integrated brake levers
- Rear derailleur - Shimano RD2300
- Front derailleur - Shimano FDAO50
- Brakes - alloy side pull front and rear
- Crank - prowheel alloy arms 170mm 42/52
- Bottom bracket - VP cartridge square taper
- Cassette - Shimano CS HG30 8 speed 11-30
- Rims - Vitesse alloy 700c 32 hole high V-profile silver
- Hubs - alloy 32 hole front and rear with quick release
- Tires – 700 x 25 black road clincher
- Saddle - Velo road steel rails
- Seat Post - 27.2 x 300mm alloy black
- Pedals - VP plastic body with alloy cages
- Seatpost clam - alloy black
- Weight - 24 lbs.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.451.5368.
70 x 25 x 45
Warranty InformationLifetime for frame / 6 months for parts
There is no additional information available for this item.