GHI Simplicity™ Hi-Fidelity OTE Hearing Aid - Right or Left
- $ 378 00 378.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Simplicity™ Hi-Fidelity OTE is the only hearing aid designed specifically for music listening.
- Made in the USA
- Features analog circuitry especially designed for musicians and audiophiles
- Pre-programmed and Perfect for mild to moderate, high frequency hearing loss
- 90 day 100% money back guarantee
Stop and Hear the Music Again
Unlike most people, musicians and music lovers realize they are losing their hearing at an early stage. This is because music, which is central to their lives, has become dull and uninteresting. Favorite songs no longer have the same emotional effect.
High fidelity is imperative in addressing the musician's and the music lover's quest for hearing help. Most hearing systems have been specifically developed for listening to speech. As such, they employ noise management, feedback management, and restricted output. While useful, these systems are not designed with music listening in mind.
General Hearing Instruments, Inc., a leading innovator in the hearing industry for over a quarter century, has made a lifelong promise to bringing high fidelity to those who have experienced hearing loss. The Simplicity Hi-Fidelity OTE offers a unique electronic system that brings the full range and richness of music while never allowing sounds to become loud or uncomfortable. At the same time, this circuitry also enhances everyday listening by reducing annoying background noise while delivering speech with definition and clarity.
The Simplicity Hi-Fidelity OTE was developed to help provide an ideal balance of listening for a wide variety of sounds encountered in everyday life. The wide dynamic range compression/expansion system separates incoming sounds, into low-pitched and high-pitched sounds. Bass and treble are adjusted automatically and continuously. The sound processing makes soft sounds easier to hear and maintains loud sounds at comfortable levels. The result is pure, clear sound reproduction. The wide bandwidth eliminates tinny sound while providing clearer speech understanding, superior sound quality and the highest fidelity possible. This specialty design protects the sound circuit from very intense sounds that can cause unpleasant distortion.
The Simplicity Hi-Fidelity OTE will allow you to enjoy the music of life once again. Musicians or music enthusiasts will especially appreciate the excellent harmonics that give music its richness. The user adjustable volume control allows the user to make precise adjustments to gain and output. By not amplifying loud sounds the need to constantly adjust the volume control in different listening environments is eliminated. The open fit design lets sound flow naturally into the ear and helps to alleviate that plugged-up feeling reducing the need for electronic amplification and the opportunity for annoying feedback to occur.
High quality precision components and unsurpassed craftsmanship allow you to wear the Simplicity Hi-Fidelity device with confidence. The uncompromising quality in acoustics, design, and technology assures optimal performance. Simplicity Hi-Fidelity will provide you with a new and exciting music listening experience.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE WEARERS:
This product is designed for adults and is not to be worn by individuals under the age of 18. Good health practice requires that a person with a hearing loss have a medical evaluation by a licensed physician (preferably a physician who specializes in diseases of the ear) before purchasing a hearing aid. Licensed physicians who specialize in diseases of the ear are often referred to as Otolaryngologists, Otologists, or Otorhinolaryngologists. The purpose of a medical evaluation is to assure that all medically treatable conditions that may affect hearing are identified and treated before the hearing aid is purchased.
Following the medical evaluation, the physician will give you a written statement that states that your hearing loss has been evaluated medically and that you may be considered a candidate for a hearing aid. The physician may refer you to an audiologist or a hearing aid dispenser, as appropriate, for a hearing aid evaluation.
The audiologist or hearing aid dispenser will conduct a hearing aid evaluation to assess your ability to hear with and without a hearing aid. The hearing aid evaluation will enable the audiologist or dispenser to select and fit a hearing aid to your individual needs.
If you have reservations about your ability to adapt to amplification, you should inquire about the availability of a trial-rental or purchase option program. Many hearing aid dispensers now offer programs that permit you to wear a hearing aid for a period of time for a nominal fee after which you may decide if you want to purchase the hearing aid.
Federal law restricts the sale of hearing aids to those individuals who have obtained a medical evaluation from a licensed physician. Federal law permits a fully informed adult to sign a waiver statement declining the medical evaluation for religious or personal beliefs that preclude consultation with a physician. The exercise of such a waiver is not in your best health interest and its use is strongly discouraged.
Please click here to read the User Instructional Brochure (UIB) [PDF] before purchasing this product.
Additional assistance can be obtained by calling 1.877.763.8327, where operators will be glad to answer any questions about the product and review the UIB and medical waiver with you.
Hearing Audio Excellence
- Smooth, undistorted output over a frequency range of 100Hz to 10,000 Hz
- Equipped with a special built-in sensor that detects
- Amplifies only quiet sounds; and is acoustically transparent for loud sounds
- Utilizes a variable-time-constant automatic gain control circuit that virtually eliminates the audible breathy sound
- Automatic circuit operates two electronic controls: a volume control to make quiet sounds audible and a tone compression/expansion circuit to give selective treble boost
- Manual volume control allows users to set the Simplicity Hi-Fidelity OTE to their specific comfortable listening level in any situation
- Designed to provide longer battery life
- Built-in LOWBAT warning signal that gives a low motor boating sound which becomes louder and faster as the battery dies
- Equipped with state of the art electronics
- Thin micro poly tube design offers extreme comfort and flexibility for extended weartime
- Miniature case gives a very sleek appearance that is virtually invisible to others
- Less prone to failure due to earwax
- Transparent ear canal resonance with open-fit format
- Incredibly long battery life of over 250+ hrs
- Designed and approved by leading audiologists
- Preprogrammed solution for the challenges faced by adults ages 45-64 with a mild to moderate hearing loss
- Proudly manufactured in the USA to rigorous electronic standards
- Units are shipped in an attractive, environmentally friendly, point-of-purchase package as Right Ear, Left Ear or as a pair (Right and Left)
- Tested in accordance with American National Standards Institute, ANSI S3.22-1996 hearing aid standard, adopted by ISO
Hearing Aid Includes:
- Attractive carrying case
- Travel pouch
- (1) Magnetic cleaning tool
- (1) 10A battery (1 per device)
- User Instruction Manual
- Quick-Start Instructional DVD
- Micro case with mini-poly tubing. Transparent ear canal resonance with open-fit format is virtually occlusion free
- 100% hypoallergenic materials
Our unique service center support system, offering total customer care, is only a toll free call away at 1.877.763.8327.
Audiology and technical support is available 5 days a week, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. central time.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
90 days full return privilege with no-hassle money back guarantee
Each device comes with a full 1 year warranty that starts at the date the instrument is originally shipped from the factory. General Hearing Warranty Plus will repair or replace the hearing instrument if the quality inspection proves it to be defective in workmanship or materials.
The warranty does not apply if the product is damaged due to misuse, abuse, or if opened or serviced by an unauthorized lab.
Optional second and third year repair warranty coverage is available for additional costs and must be purchased during the first year of warranty coverage.
- Simply Soft or Simplicity Select:$65.00 (per year)
- Simply Soft or Simplicity Premier:$90.00 (per year)
- Simplicity Hi-Fidelity:$90.00 (per year)