Gentron 10,000 Watt Portable Gas Generator with Electric Start
- $ 599 00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Black Friday Event Starts Nov. 27
Come back and grab this deal!
- Generator Running Watts: 8000
- Not California Approved - Please search item # 405057 for CA approved model
- Ideal solution for emergency home backup and commercial use
- Convenient electric push button start
- Larger capacity fuel tank for extended run time
- Generator run time at half load: 11 hrs
- For generator cover, search for item # 199233
While supplies last. Quantities limited – no rain checks.
Portable Power, Easy Push Start
Enjoy reliable portable power with this generator with a new more rugged frame design. Convenient electric push button start, a mobility wheel kit and a powerful 10,000 watt surge output make this an ideal solution for emergency home backup and commercial use.
Versatility Meets Convenience
Included are six AC outlets, one DC outlet, an hour meter, and a larger capacity fuel tank for extended run time. The heavy-duty steel frame features fully-isolated motor mounts for quietness. This generator is EPA certified. In addition, all shipments to California are CARB certified. This product is shipped fully assembled, except the wheel kit.
- 4 x 120V AC standard outlets
- 1 x 120V twist-lock
- 1 x 120/240V twist-lock
- 1 x 12V DC
|Starter:||Push Button (battery included) recoil start system assembly|
|Automatic Idle Control:||No (constant 3600 RPM)|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation:||Yes|
|Run Time at 1/2 Load (Hours):||11 hr.|
|Fuel Capacity (Gallons):||8.0|
|Recommended Oil (Quarts):||1.16 qt. (fill to upper line on dipstick)|
|Low Oil Shut Down:||Yes|
|Noise Level (Decibels):||76 dB|
|OSHA Required GFCI Outlets:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
|CSA Safety Listing:||N/A|
|ETL Safety Listing:||N/A|
20 ½”W x 30”L x 26”H
Ask & Answer
- 1 year parts and labor limited manufacturer's warranty
- For issues not covered by warranty: All engine-related products are non-returnable once gasoline or oil has been poured into the engine
There is no additional information available for this item.