Gedney Sweet Bread & Butter Snackers - Half Gallon - 64 oz.
- Raw, lacto-fermented vegetables (pickles) have good bacteria that inhibit the growth of harmful microbes in the intestines
- They have a higher concentration of vitamin C
- They help you absorb iron better
- Research shows that vinegar can help with weight loss
- Americans consume 26 billion pickles a year (about nine pounds of pickles per person)
- More than half the cucumbers grown in the USA are made into pickles
- Amerigo Vespucci, for whom America is named, was a pickle merchant before becoming an explorer
- Pickling has been used to preserve food for almost 5,000 years
- Pickles are both fruits and vegetables
Ingredients: Cucumbers, Corn Syrups, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Onions, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Celery Seed, Mustard Seed, Polysorbate 80, Natural Spice Flavors, Yellow 5. Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 28g (about 3 slices) , Servings per container 40, Calories 30, Sodium 180g-8%, Total Carbohydrate 7g - 2%
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.