Gedney Fresh Pack Whole Dill Pickles - One Gallon - 128 oz.
- Free Pickup
- Raw, lacto-fermented vegetables (pickles) have good bacteria that inhibit the growth of harmful microbes in the intestines
- They have a higher concentration of vitamin C
- They help you absorb iron better
- Research shows that vinegar can help with weight loss
- Americans consume 26 billion pickles a year (about nine pounds of pickles per person)
- More than half the cucumbers grown in the USA are made into pickles
- Amerigo Vespucci, for whom America is named, was a pickle merchant before becoming an explorer
- Pickling has been used to preserve food for almost 5,000 years
- Pickles are both fruits and vegetables
Ingredients: Cucumbers, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Natural Spice Flavors, Turmeric Oleoresin. Nutrition Facts: Serving size 28g (about 1/3 large pickle), Servings per container 56, Amount per serving - Calories 5, Sodium 290g - 12%, Total Carbohydrate 1g - <1%
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.