Garmin nüvi 2555LMT 5" GPS
About this itemLet the nüvi guide you with its big 5" touchscreen and navigation features including lifetime traffic and map updates, advanced lane guidance and more.
With its large 5" touchscreen display and lifetime map updates, the nüvi will make sure you always get where you're going. Also, with this edition, the series debuts a new advanced traffic avoidance system called 3D traffic. Street navigation is made simple with voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions, lane assist and picture-quality junction views.
- Easy-to-use, 5" touch-screen display that manually transitions from portrait to landscape
- Garmin Guidance 2.0 – an advanced navigation engine that's fast, intuitive and enhances the speed and accuracy of searches and routing for everyday driving.
- Fast routing and map displays
- Fast, intuitive destination searches (POIs)
- Garmin 3D traffic – subscription-free, extensive, live traffic service that combines trafficTrends™, current traffic and predictive traffic to provide re-route options, identify impending traffic backups, incidents and even traffic cameras
- Lane assist with Garmin photoReal junction view – guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit and displays digitized photos (58,000+ images) of the actual upcoming junction in incredible detail and even down to trees and pylons
- Exit services – know what you’ll find when you exit the highway
- See and select businesses on map (no need to page through menus)
- Garmin Locate™ automatically marks your position when you remove it from the windshield mount, so you can navigate with nüvi on foot and find your way back to your vehicle
- Speed limit indicator – unit displays speed limits for most major roads
- Access over 8 million points of interest and see branded icons on the map as you navigate
- Voice prompted turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination
- Route planner – plan and save routes with multiple via points, automatically sort your destinations for the most efficient route
- “Where Am I?” feature – find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address, intersection and coordinates
- Auto time zone – nüvi will automatically adjust your time zone while navigating
- microSD™ card slot for optional plug-in mapping
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
1 year limited
Cell phones, tablets, e-readers and GPS devices must be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase with a receipt.