Rain Bird Gardner's Drip Kit
- $ 27 58 27.58
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Rain Bird’s most complete drip irrigation starter kit includes watering devices, tubing and connectors for simple setup in gardens or landscaped areas up to 75 sq. ft. Installation can be completed in about 30 minutes and involves running tubing from an outside faucet to the planting area where you place spot watering emitters and emitter tubing near the base of your plants. This starter installation can also be extended easily with additional connectors, tubing and watering devices.
The system’s precise, low volume watering at the root zone is better for plants and more efficient than sprinklers, while helping to reduce weeds in surrounding soil. The micro watering devices are specifically designed to provide uniform coverage to all plants, helping ensure healthy growth, better vegetable yields and resistance to disease. A 50 ft. coil of 1/2” emitter tubing with built-in 1.0 GPH emitters every 18 inches is included for watering of vegetable rows, ground cover and other closely spaced plants.
For more widely spaced plants such as tomato plants, bushes and trees, the kit has 5 spot watering stakes that are connected with 1/4” tubing. To maintain proper water pressure and clear flow, the kit comes with a three-piece faucet connection set consisting of a pressure regulator, 150-mesh screen filter and backflow preventer.
- Precise watering for healthy, beautiful landscaping
- Simple 30-minute installation without digging
- Includes multi-function Faucet Connection Kit
- Takes care of regulating pressure, filtering sediment and preventing backflow -- the three essentials to make a drip system work efficiently
- Conforms to your landscaped area
- Includes an installation tool that simplifies insertion of small barbed fittings and spot watering emitters
- Add an electronic timer, item # 25405, to water automatically
18.3" L x 6" W x 18.5" H