Frontline Plus Flea Tick and Lice Control for Cats and Kittens
by Frontline Plus | Item #: 637047 | Model #: 87704 |(15) |
- $ 36 98 36.98
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
Save Time With Subscriptions
The minimum quantity is 1.
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
Frontline Plus for Cats provides fast, effective and convenient treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice for cats and kittens 8 weeks or older.
Keep out of reach of children.
- For cats and kittens 8 weeks or older
- Kills fleas, all stages of brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease), and chewing lice
- 3 month supply
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product. To prevent harm to you and your pet, read entire label and enclosed directions before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully. Use on Cats only. Do not use on rabbits or other animals.
- Remove applicator for child-resistant package
- Hold applicator upright and snap applicator tip away from face and body
- Place applicator tip through animal's hair to the skin level between the shoulder blades
- Squeeze applicator, applying entire contents in a single spot to the animal's skin
- Frontline Plus for Cats can also be used for the treatment and control of flea, tick, and chewing lice infestations on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens
- Do not reapply Frontline Plus for 30 days
- Frontline Plus remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight
- Avoid contact with treated area until dry
- fipronil - 9.8%
- (S)-methoprene -11.8%
- Inert ingredients - 78.4%
Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use only. Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days after application, consult a veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, or aged animals.
Physical or chemical hazards: Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.