Save money and purchase your next freezer from Sam’s Club. Browse a variety of name brand chest freezers, upright freezers, and more. With a variety of capacity sizes and models, you’re sure to find the freezer that’s right for you.
Stock up and save with this GE chest freezer. Features a lift out/sliding basket to simplify loading and unloading frozen foods to provide additional space.
Item #: 444617
Features a lift out/sliding basket to simplify loading and unloading frozen foods to provide additional space.
Item #: 985565
This freezer has a spacious 16.7 cu. ft. capacity. Store all of your extra frozen foods with ease.
Item #: 136368
Stock up and save with this GE manual defrost chest freezer.
Item #: 661719
This GE Upright Freezer is not only Frost Free but the perfect place to keep all of your frozen food.
Item #: 136375
There's room for all of your frozen foods with this GE upright freezer.
Item #: 136396
This upright frost free freezer features temperature controls on the door.
Item #: 305567
Find all the additional freezer space that you've been looking for.
Item #: 783226
Keep your food frozen Energy Star freezer.
Item #: 783233
This is an ideal compact upright freezer for limited space, such as an apartment, office, dorm, motor home or pharmacy.
Item #: 562260
Freezer Buying Info
Freezers help keep foods fresh and can also be used as a source of long-term storage. We have a variety of upright freezers, frost-free freezers, manual defrost freezers, and more. Read on to learn some of the benefits of owning a primary and secondary freezer.
- Did you know owning a secondary chest freezer (or upright freezer if you have the room) can save you money? Groceries can account for a large portion of your monthly budget, but this is drastically reduced when buying foods on sale. Of course, foods are not always on sale when you need them, but if you purchase a chest freezer or upright freezer, you can buy in bulk and stock on sale items.
- Offset the cost of more expensive items. At times, assorted meats and frozen dinners can be costly, but the expense can be countered by looking for sale items and storing them in your frost-free freezer. In addition, you can store bread products, foods you have prepared by scratch, vegetables, etc.
- Do you have a home garden or like to shop at a local farm market? You do not have to quickly prepare perishable foods to enjoy them. With the help of your freezer, you can store your favorite fruits and vegetables to enjoy at a later point in time.
- Owning a secondary freezer such as a chest freezer creates a domino effect of savings. Having an extra freezer means you can store more foods. If you have more foods, you will not have to shop as often. Shopping less often means you’re saving money on gas.
- Owning a manual defrost freezer or other variety allows you to cook in bulk. Cook a week’s worth of meals for your family, or readily have the food on hand to cook for a large party or gathering.