Franklin Interstate 50 Variable UHS Floor Finish - 1 gal. - 4 pk.
Interstate 50® is specially formulated to provide optimal performance with high speed and ultra high speed programs but works well with any maintenance system. The high solid acrylic blend provides exceptional durability, gloss and black heel resistance. Interstate 50's proven performance on initial laydown, repairability and removability makes floor care easy. Maintaining a high appearance level in the toughest traffic conditions is a cinch. Just clean and burnish, and Interstate 50 keeps coming back. Interstate 50 stands up to repeated autoscrubbing. It takes a lot of abuse before it needs a recoat or strip out. Even after repeated scrub and recoat cycles, Interstate 50 is easily removed from the floor. Interstate 50 takes the risk out of floor care and controls your floor care cost.
- Size of Container: 1 gallon
- Quantity: 4
- pH: 9.1 ± 0.3
- Appearance: Off White Liquid
- Fragrance: Polymeric
- Freezing Point: About 32°F
- Coverage: 1800 to 2200 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
- Slip Resistance: Static coefficient of friction (James Machine) meets or exceeds 0.5 as determined by ASTM D2047-82
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam?s Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.