Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360
Forza Motorsport, the highest rated racing franchise of this generation, makes its return to the race track with Forza Motorsport 4. The definitive racing game of 2011, Forza Motorsport 4 brings together genre-defining,controller-based racing, the power and freedom of Kinect, and content from leading brands like Top Gearto create an automotive experience unlike anything before it.
Get a head start on the competition with “Profile Import”
For those who have invested tireless hours in Forza Motorsport 3, Turn 10 Studios is pleased to announce aunique Forza Motorsport 4” feature called Profile Import, which rewards fans for their time. Based on your playerlevel and the cars in your garage in Forza Motorsport 3, gift cars will be automatically added to your Forza Motorsport4 garage and you’ll also receive bonus gifts and credits. And for those who spent hours creating intricatelayers and liveries in the Forza Motorsport 3 Livery Editor, you will be able to import those layers, so your timeisn’t lost!
Stay up to speed on all things Forza Motorsport at http://ForzaMotorsport.net.
Forza Motorsport 4 takes innovative leaps forward in the racing genre, delivering stunningly beautiful graphics, a robust variety of cars, tracks and challenges with ground-breaking social interaction all while allowing players to revel in their car passion like never before thanks to the power of Kinect.
Be one of the first to purchase Forza Motorsport 4 and receive the “Ship Bonus” car pack. A limited quantity of Forza Motorsport 4 games at retail will include an exclusive in-game car pack available at launch that boasts five incredible cars for fans to race, tune, paint and share. This car pack, limited to the first production run of Forza Motorsport 4 game discs, will include:
- Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford’s most successful launch cars behind the Model A.
- Koenigsegg Agera 2011: The Agera - from the Swedish verb “to act” - celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg’s uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars.
- Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coupe, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225hp I6-powered engine.
- RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.
- Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationComputer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.