Flax USA Golden Flax - 40 oz.
- Free Pickup
About this item
For over 100 years, the Stober family has been producing the finest flax in the world. We take great pride in bringing Flax USA's products to your table. Enjoy flax everyday and eat well.
The Advantage of our Cold-Milling Process. Flax is digested most effectively when ground. Some grinding methods generate heat when milled, spurring early Omega-3 oxidation. Flax USA uses a unique Cold-Milled process, which gently grinds the seed without significantly raising the temperature. This proprietary method preserves the nutrients, flavor and extends the shelf life to 22 months.
The Benefits of Flax:
- Omega-3--Omega-3's are an important part of a daily diet but most diets are deficient in Omega-3s. Flax is one of nature's richest plant source of Omega-3 fatty acids. The oils in flaxseed are over 50% alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). One serving of milled flax gives you 2800mg of Omega-3.
- Fiber--Everyone needs fiber in their diet. One serving of milled flax gives you 4 grams of fiber. Contains 5g of total fat per serving.
- Lignans--Lignans are plant estrogens or phytoestrogens which offer powerful properties. Many plant foods have some lignans but Flax USA Golden Flax has at least 75 times more than any other.
Typical Fatty Acid Profile per (14g) Serving: Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (Omega-3)--2800mg, Linoleic Acid (LA) (Omega-6)--850mg, Oleic Acid (OA) (Omega-9)--1000mg and Lignans--120mg.
Milled Flax can be used in many recipes by substituting eggs, butter & oil. Included Recipes: Flaxy Smoothie and Flax Buttermilk Pancakes.
- Flax USA Golden Flax
- 40 oz. bag
- Cold Milled Golden Flax Seed
- All Flax Seed is gluten-free
- 3g Protein per serving
- 2800mg Omega-3 per serving
- 4g Fiber per serving
- Good source of fiber
- Contains 5g total fat
- Resealable bag
- All natural Cold-Milled Golden Flax
- Substitute Flax for eggs, butter & oil
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 2 Tbsp. (1 Scoop) (14g); Servings per container: About 81; Calories: 70; Calories from fat: 45; Total fat: 5g; Saturated fat: 0g; Trans fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 5mg; Total carbohydrate: 5g; Dietary fiber: 4g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 3g; Vitamin A: 0%; Vitamin C: 0%; Calcium: 2%; Iron: 6%.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.