FireKing Turtle 2-Drawer Compact File Cabinet, Parchment
- $70 off with Tech Savings
Offer ends October 31
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member price $595.98
- $ 525 98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Impact resistance ensures protection against a 30-ft. drop or collapsing ceilings
- Water-resistant—designed to prevent water damage resulting from sprinklers and fire hoses
- Lock keeps contents safe
- Accommodates letter or legal size hanging folders
- Due to its weight, this product may require special delivery arrangements
FireKing cabinets carry the 1-Hour Class 350 Fire with Impact UL label. Each drawer has separate insulated containers and is water resistant. This finish is environmentally-friendly, scratch resistant which provides a lifetime of quality appearance.
- GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: File Cabinets-Vertical File
- DOCUMENT SIZE ACCOMMODATION: Letter or Legal
- MATERIAL: Steel
- DRAWER QUANTITY: 2 Drawer
- OVERALL WIDTH: 17 34/"
- OVERALL DEPTH: 22 1/8"
- OVERALL HEIGHT: 27 3/4"
- WEIGHT: 251 lbs
- PRE-CONSUMBER RECYLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
- POST-CONSUMBER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
- TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
- COMPLIANCE STANDARDS: UL class 350-One-Hour with Impact Resistance
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
If a mechanical or operable part of the FireKing record container malfunctions or breaks down during normal use, FireKing, will at its option, repair or replace such part FREE as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Associated labor costs for the repair or replacement of these parts will be paid by FireKing for two (2) years from the date of purchase (with authorization in advance). In addition, in the event that a FireKing file is damaged in a fire, at any time while in the possession of the original purchaser, FireKing will replace the cabinet free of charge, and ship it freight collect to the original owner.