Firefield 2.5-10 x 40 Riflescope w/Red Laser
- $ 82 34
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
The Firefield Riflescope with Red Laser is equipped with a Green/Red Illuminated Mil Dot reticle that is used for range estimation to help find the distance between the shooter and the target. Precision multi-coated optics are the distinguishing feature of the Firefield Tactical Riflescope line and offers the clearest view in both bright and low light situations.
Featuring a built in 5mW red laser, the Firefield Riflescope, is used for quick target acquisition in rapid changing environments, so it hits the target every time with precision accuracy. The lowest magnification setting at 2.5x can be used for scanning, while offering a much broader field of view; while the highest settings in the magnification range are more than adequate for mid to long-range shots. A respectable zoom from 2.5-10x allows the shooter to make an accurate shot at a long distance and keep a tight grouping.
The FF13011 also includes 100-500 yard .223 bullet drop compensation turret, which adjusts the elevation of the reticle ensuring that the shooter can achieve zero by moving the compensation turret to the correct yardage. Waterproof and fog proof, the nitrogen-filled Firefield Riflescope with Red Laser features windage and elevation adjustment caps for a sleek, streamlined look to the scope. The Firefield Riflescope with Red Laser features a lightweight and shockproof frame, for maximum portability and durability, so every adrenaline-filled moment is intensified. Firefield-Victory Justifies Everything!
- Possess an illuminated red or green reticle with multiple brightness settings
- Also comes with an integrated 5MW red laser, a .223 bullet drop compensator, and a compact frame, making it ideal for tactical carbines and AR-15 platforms.
- Works well on standard bolt-action rifles, which hunters are so fond of.
- It is made with a hard, anodized aluminum finish, has a weaver rail mounting system, and weighs a mere 1.65 lbs.
8.25 x 3.5 x 3
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information3 year manufacturer's warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.