Fern/Eucomis/Kniphofia - 9 dormant plants
Unique combination of unusual blooms and textures to add to your garden.
Ferns love shady areas and lots of moisture. Eucomis and Kniphofia are sun loving and require regular watering. Eucomis bloom in summer and also will make a great container plant. Kniphofia, known as "red hot poker" or "torch lilies", produces bright spikey blooms from summer to fall. Kniphofia are good for hot and dry areas. These items are perennials and return year after year.
- Package of 3 Lady Ferns, 3 Eucomis, 3 Kniphofia - total 9 dormant plants
- Ferns are excellent choice for shady areas and love moisture
- Eucomis also known as the "pineapple" flower, is an attractive foliage plant at all times, but it is a conversation piece when blooming
- Kniphofia with its spikey blooms attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Complete planting and growing instructions included
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationGuaranteed to grow if instructions are followed.
There is no additional information available for this item.