Stacks five high to save space. Drawer has heavy-wire frame to provide strength and durability. Four-layer front and back panel construction holds up to daily usage. Includes removable hanging file rails so files glide smoothly. Reinforced plastic handle for easy drawer access.
Stacks five high to save space. The higher the drawer system stacks, the more space you save. Four-layer front and back panel construction holds up to daily usage. Reinforced plastic handle for easy drawer access.
Box Type: Storage Material(s): Steel Wire Frame Strength: Extra File Size Format: Legal Inner Width: 15 1/2 in Inner Depth: 23 1/4 in Inner Height: 10 3/8 in Closure: Drawer Handle: Reinforced Plastic Maximum Stacking Height: 5 Stacking Strength: 250 lbs. Color(s): White/Blue File Boxes Special Features: With Steel Support Frame Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 6 % Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 59 % Total Recycled Content Percent: 65 %
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
This product is covered by the SAM'S CLUB Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.