F500 Home Gym with 310 lb. Weight Stack and Leg Press
- $ 2,836 00 2836.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this itemBody Solid's Fusion 500 efficiently combines traditional and functional training in a compact, superior-quality home gym.
Take a modular approach to self-styled fitness, and establish a motivating presence in your own home. Multitasking rises to a new level when you configure the Fusion 500 multi-station gym into a system that works for you. Just add the stations and accessories that will help you achieve your specific fitness goals. Then, work out on your own time, at your own pace, in your own home.
With its revolutionary functional training arms, design-forward aesthetic and motivating presence, you've found a new partner in total physical fitness with the Fusion 500 home gym. Design your gym to adapt to your available floor space and address your training needs, preferences and goals.
Station to station, the Body Solid Fusion 500 offers you a superior workout experience, with the function and flexibility to perform over 60 exercises, including: chest press, incline press, decline press, lat pull-down, leg extension, bicep curl, tricep extension, mid row, cable row, shrugs, shoulder press and many more.
The Fusion 500's single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design offers you an amazingly versatile workout. Isolate individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routine to establish and sustain improved coordination, balance and stability.
Package includes 310 lb. weight stack and FLP leg press. Included leg press features an awesome 2:1 ratio which means the 310 lb. weight stack will feel like 620 lbs.. when used to capacity.
- New curved, design forward aesthetic
- 50mm x 100mm 11 gal. oval tubing
- 6mm upper support plates
- 4 position standard Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts
- Low row positions
- Lat pull down with wide groove pulley
- Telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion
- Gas assist telescoping seat
- Two Pre cabled accessory attachment points
- High density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps
- Weight stack shrouds
- FLP leg press included. Features 2:1 ratio
- 310 lb. Weight Stack
83"H x 79"L x 80"W