iSeries Expression Firm Motion Signature Adjustable Foundation Mattress Set - Twin XL
- $ 2,949 00 2949.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Is a boxspring included?
- Yes, the Motion Signature™ Adjustable Foundation (7.5") is included.
- One sided - No Flip Design. Today's mattresses are specifically designed to be single sided so they do not ever have to be flipped. Turning the mattress over is not required, but you can still rotate it.
- Bed frame not included but not necessary. The Motion Signature Adjustable Foundation offers a full range of accessories including several leg options (2, 7 and 9 inches with 3 inch extensions that can be added to any legs offered), headboard brackets and castors
- ¾" Cool Action™ Dual Effects® Gel Memory Foam
- 1" Serta® Support Foam
- 1" Serta® Support Foam
- Duet® Coil Individually Wrapped Coil-in-Coil Support System
- Twin XL Coil Count: 631
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- The Serta® Motion Signature™ Adjustable Foundation offers several advanced features so you can enjoy comfort, support and relaxation whenever you are in bed. This foundation features our exclusive Pro-Fit™ retainer bar system to keep your mattress perfectly contoured to the foundation, making it an excellent match for an iSeries® hybrid mattress. Plus, you can relax and unwind after a long day with an advanced massage system featuring multiple massage waves.
- Work with your head and feet elevated, so you stay comfortable while using your laptop in bed.
- Relax with Advanced Massage Technology featuring 3 ultra-quiet, pre-programmed wave massage modes with 10 intensity levels.
- Play with infinitely adjustable head or foot settings that allow you to do everything from watching your favorite TV show to eating breakfast in bed.
- Connect with your smart device to control the foundation and nightlight.
- Deck on Deck Design & Black Wooden legs: Upholstered decks and sleep legs create a high-end furniture look.
- Gravity Let Down Safety Feature: Head and foot motors lower the mattress by retracting only with gravity, never pulling upwards, which minimizes pinch points.
- Wall-Snuggler™ Design: Proprietary technology keeps you in reach of your nightstand during articulation. Both top and bottom decks move together, eliminating any gaps at the foot of the bed.
- Strong Steel Frame: Allows for superior weight limits and lifting capacity.
- Premium Fabric: Upholstered gray vinyl fabric for a high-end look.
- Quiet Motors: Head and foot motors designed to create very little noise for a peaceful sleeping environment.
- Innovative Pro-Fit™ retainer bar system: 4 corner Pro-Fit™ retainer bars keep your mattress perfectly contoured to the foundation, making this foundation an excellent match for an iSeries® hybrid mattress.
- Ergonomically Designed Remote: Sleek, wireless backlit remote with inset buttons.
- One Button Safety Stop Feature: Automatically stops the bed from adjusting in the event of a weight overload.
- Advanced Massage Technology: Frequency massage technology allows the foundation to provide excellent massage throughout the entire mattress.
- One Touch Power Outage Lowering System: In the event of a power outage, the base can be brought to a flat position using a battery backup system.
- Pre-Programmed Memory Positions: 3 pre-programmed positions include Flat, Zero Gravity and Anti-Snore.
- Headboard Brackets Included: Accommodates most standard bed frames.
- Programmable Memory Settings: 2 programmable memory settings so you never lose your favorite positions.
- Multiple Massage Waves: Ultra-quiet, 3 pre-programmed wave massage modes with 10 intensity levels.
- Wireless Pairing System: Proprietary, easy wireless pairing system.
- Remote stand with USB and 2 AC Outlets: Charge laptops, mobile phones or other light devices conveniently while sleeping or resting.
- Made for Mobile™ Bluetooth® control + nightlight: Control the bed and nightlight under the bed with the remote or with Android and Apple devices using a free downloadable app.
- Estimated Delivery is 10-12 business days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zones may take longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
- Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging. Please inspect bed completely for damages before bed is set up. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member's desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or to curbside for pick-up, upon Member's request
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons
- Any damages to mattress or mattress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery
Recently purchased a Serta Mattress from Sam's Club? Click Here to track your order.
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. It is then sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery.
Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout.
You can feel confident when you switch to a new iSeries® Hybrid Sleep System by Serta® with our 10-Year Limited Warranty and our 120-Day In-Home Trial. This trial program is offered exclusively by Serta to our retail partners, allowing you to experience your new iSeries Hybrid Sleep System in your home for up to 120 days - and still exchange it if you are not completely satisfied.
Once your iSeries Hybrid Sleep System is delivered and set up in your home, sleep on it for a minimum of 30 nights to adjust to the new level of comfort and support. If you are not completely satisfied after the first 30 nights, up to 120 nights, contact your Serta retailer to discuss your options.
*Excludes delivery and set up fees. Other charges may apply. Offer does not apply to Serta® Adjustable Foundations, iComfort® Pillows and other iComfort® accessories.
Your Serta® Motion Signature™ Adjustable Foundation is warranted for a period of up to 20 years by Reverie®. If you have any trouble with setting up or operating your Serta® Motion Signature™ Adjustable Foundation, you can call Reverie's dedicated customer support line at 1-800-695-2540 or email email@example.com.