Exerpeutic 300SR Space Saver Recumbent Bike
View a video preview of this product.
Exerpeutic's 300SR Recumbent Bike will fold up and roll away when you are finished exercising. It is also designed to support up to a weight capacity of 300 lbs. Features like the high torque three-piece torque crank system, heart pulse monitoring and a ?double drive? transmission system are all included for a very affordable price. The 300SR is an excellent way to jump start an exercise program or continue one from the comfort of your home.
- Semi-recumbent design: Very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout
- Weight capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
- Stabilizers: Extended to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Space saver design: Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- Tension resistance: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout
- Computer: An easy to read large window (3.3"Wx 1.5"H) LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor
- Heart rate: Hand Pulse Monitor
- Crank system: 3-piece ?high torque? cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- Quietness: The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music
- Safety: Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Seating comfort: Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. Adjustable to fit 5'2" to 6'2" user height
- Folding capability: The bike will fold to at least 1/2 the size as when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact
Paradigm Health & Wellness
33" x 19" x 46"
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 year limited
There is no additional information available for this item.