Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer
Take your index finger, put it on the center of your forehead, slide it on a line over your eyebrow to your hairline. If you had the Exergen thermometer in your hand, you would have taken the quickest and most accurate non-invasive temperature available. The temporal thermometer has been proven to be more accurate than ear thermometers by a Harvard Medical School study on infants, and accuracy comparable to rectal thermometers by multiple hospital studies.
- Fast, accurate, non-invasive
- Recommended for the entire family
- Accurate temperature with a gentle forehead scan
- More accurate than ear thermometers
- Accuracy comparable to rectal thermometers
- Method of choice of premier hospitals
- Safe and easy to use
- Gentle stroke of forehead captures naturally emitted heat from skin over the temporal artery
- Red LED flashes and soft beep indicates correct scan
- Takes 1,000 readings per second, selecting the most accurate
- Patented Arterial Heat Balance feature computes the correct temperature
- Can be used on a sleeping baby
- May be used on children with ear infections
- No probe covers required
- 9V battery included
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.