39 items from $20 to $2500$20 $2500
Item #: 649828 |Model #: 1111+ More details
This recumbent bike's weight capacity is up to 300 lbs. The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
Item #: 176065 |Model #: PFEX05910+ More details
- 20 Digital Gear Controls
- 3.5"" Full Color Display
- 10 Workout Apps
- iPod® Compatible
Item #: 228035 |Model #: 1110+ More details
A sturdy semi recumbent exercise bike that folds up quickly and easily so storage is never a problem.
Item #: 921884 |Model #: B3U+ More details
Original Price $1812
Pedal pushing performance goes the distance in your own home.
Item #: 176010 |Model #: PFEX02909+ More details
Featuring a chain drive, pedals with clips and adjustable handlebars, this bike delivers results.
Item #: 355491 |Model #: PFEX63912+ More details
Combines comfort and convenience for a great workout.
Item #: 843407+ More details
Stationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing metabolism.
Item #: 230839 |Model #: 1200+ More details
This folding upright bike will fold up and roll away when you are finished exercising.
Item #: 558053+ More details
The Paradigm ActivCycle motorized pedaler sets up in seconds with no assembly required.
Item #: 767515 |Model #: BFSB5+ More details
The new BFSB5 Style Exercise Bike features a challenging 40 pound flywheel, chain drive system, and plenty of custom adjustments.
Item #: 399009 |Model #: 15-9003+ More details
Rowing is widely recognized with trainers and fitness experts as one of the best all around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength. The super quiet recumbent bike is designed to put you in a semi-reclined position so your workout focuses on all the major muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks.
Item #: 654155 |Model #: NS 1003R+ More details
Eight preset levels of resistance and adjustable seat stride make this a bike suitable for anyone in the family.
Benefits of using an exercise bike
Many people enjoy using exercise bikes as part of their regular exercise routine. Exercise bikes increase your metabolism, which helps with weight loss. In addition, using an exercise bike helps strengthen and tone leg muscles. Read the following information to help you with your bike purchase.
- Using a bike is a great form of cardiovascular activity. Many experts suggest incorporating cardiovascular activity into our daily to weekly lives in order to maintain optimal health.
- Exercise bikes increase your basic metabolic rate. An increased metabolism helps you burn fat and maintain a healthy figure.
- The muscles in your legs get a workout when using an exercise bike.
- Your stamina is increased when exercising with a stationary bike. Increased stamina can help you battle stress and anxiety.
- An exercise bike is a part of an overall increased fitness level. Many people feel a variety of benefits once they incorporate a form of exercise into their lives.
Exercise Bike Buying Tips
- For those not wanting to join a fitness club, purchasing an exercise bike offers an excellent alternative. Gyms can be crowded, expensive, and leave you susceptible to the availability of machines. Owning your own exercise bike eliminates all of the inconvenient associations regarding gym memberships, while maintaining all of the health benefits.
- Gym memberships are ongoing. In addition, many gyms increase their fees on a yearly basis. Exercise bikes are a one-time fee; you can enjoy them for a long time to come without having to worry about ongoing expenses.
- You can use your exercise bike indoors or outdoors. Some people enjoy keeping their bikes indoors so they can watch television or listen to the radio while working out, while others place their bikes outside to enjoy the fresh air and outdoor sights.
- Exercise bikes are considered a low-impact workout. Unlike running or jogging, exercise bikes offer no impact on your feet, knees, or hips.
- Many exercise bikes have various workout options so you can stay challenged throughout your workout. In addition, many people decide to steadily increase time or resistance in order to further their health benefits.
- Stationary bikes do not take up a lot of space. Some people are hesitant to purchase home exercise equipment because they do not want to clutter their living space. Exercise bikes can be tucked away into a corner when not being used, thus becoming virtually unnoticeable.
- Recumbent bikes are comfortable to use. Rather than simulating a bicycle, recumbent bikes allow the user to sit back and let their legs do all of the work. There is no strain on the back and the seats are quite comfortable.
- Many bikes allow you to monitor your body during your workout. Readouts can provide you with your target heart rate zone, speed, distance, time, and calories burned.
- As a contrast to the recumbent bikes, upright exercise bikes allow you to sit in an upright position during your biking workout.