Everlast 60-Jet Woodbridge Spa - Espresso Cabinet
- $ 4,999 00 4999.00
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The gorgeous Everlast™ Woodbridge spa cabinet is energy-efficient, never needs maintenance and comes with a lifetime warranty that it will be as beautiful many years from now as it is on the very first day!
- 60 Jets
- Seating for 5 - 6 people
- Espresso Cabinet
Everlast offers you the first Lifetime Warranty on a spa cabinet in the industry!
Why choose any other spa? Gorgeous styling, energy-efficiency, relaxing yet powerful hydrotherapy for 5-6 people, and beautiful custom-molded waterfall make the Everlast Woodbridge Spa an easy choice for creating a spa environment in your own backyard.
Hydrotherapy brings natural relief of everyday stress and muscle aches, and offers a tranquil place for friends and family to gather. You’ll feel the power of our 2-speed, high-output pump system as tension melts away.
Our DURA-LAST cabinet system offers a combination of features not found anywhere else in the industry… a lifetime warranty, indestructibility, recyclability, patent-pending construction, easy access to spa components, noise reduction and an energy-efficient, maintenance-free, dual-walled cabinet design that is filled with closed-cell foam in an environmentally-friendly process.
- Maintenance-free Everlast™ spa cabinet comes with a Lifetime Warranty!
- Jet Pump: High-output, 4 hp, 2-speed pump
- Jet Count: 60 stainless steel faced, fully-adjustable jets
- Lounger: full-body lounger
- Interior step: also used as a cooldown seat or additional seating
- Cabinet: Dual-walled resin cabinet system is energy efficient, quiet and withstands extreme temperatures
- Insulation: closed-cell foam; this spa is one of the most energy efficient in the industry
- Air Controls: 3 controls for zoned massage control
- Electrical: 220V / 240V / 40 Amp breaker (not included - electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.)
- Heater: 4.0 kW stainless steel, high-efficiency, all-weather heater
- Filter: Floating weir 50 sq. ft. filter cartridge, adjusts with water level for cleaner water
- Plumbing: Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet
- Water Capacity: 400 US gallons
- Weight Dry / Filled: 950 lbs. / 3,782 lbs.
- Spa shell: Sterling Silver, white with silver marbling
- Lighting: 3" LED programmable multicolor underwater light
- Ozonator: Installed natural water purification system keeps water cleaner while using fewer chemicals
- Controls: Backlit digital topside control panel
- Headrests: 3 headrests
- Cover: Extra heavy duty spa cover included
- U.S. Pat. 7,784,120
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.787.6649
Please include a daytime phone number and a valid email address in the shipping information at the time of check out.
Standard shipping via tractor-trailer. Delivery to remote areas including islands will incur additional charges which are the responsibility of the member. Please contact Everlast Spas at 1-800-787-6649 to receive a quote prior to placing your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Your street must be free of any obstructions such as low hanging trees and power lines and must have adequate access for a tractor-trailer.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Extraordinary delivery requirements will necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 weeks from the time of order.
91" × 91" × 36"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Lifetime on cabinet
5 year on shell
1 year parts
1 year labor
1 year cover